Product Id: 29944432
Description: Revolabs FLX UC 1000 - Conference VoIP phone - SIP, RTCP, RTP, SRTP, SRTCP
Mfr Part #: 10-FLXUC1000
Revolabs FLX UC 1000 is a conference phone with USB and VoIP in a single device ideal for small to medium conference rooms. The phone connects to computer-based UC clients such as Skype for Business, Zoom, Vidyo and Hangouts for professional quality, natural sound that maximizes the audio communication when using these services. The phones also connect to all market-leading IP PBXs and will bridge VoIP and softphone calls into a single conference.
The unit features four built-in microphones to provide 360° coverage for audio capture and a built-in tweeter and mid-woofer speaker elements to deliver an extended frequency response that allows clear call intelligibility for all languages and users. The device also includes integrated echo cancellation technology for reducing the effects of ambient sounds and full duplex support that allows the unit to capture and play back audio simultaneously.
- High fidelity audio for authentic sound with dual tweeter and mid-woofer elements and full 20 KHz bandwidth
- Standard SIP support for IP PBX's and cloud or on-premise environments
- Full Duplex technology with four microphones incorporating fully integrated echo cancellation for clear conference calls and high volume
- Enables Truly Unified Communications by supporting both USB audio and SIP telephony
- Allows users to connect to IP telephone systems and laptop, PC, or tablet for use in communication applications such as Skype, Microsoft Lync, IBM Sametime, WebEx, and more
- Serves as a bridge between communications channels, allowing a mix of SIP and USB audio conference calls
- Perfect for BYOD (bring-your-own-device) environments such as offices, huddle rooms and small conference rooms