Product Id: 29928780
Description: Dell Networking N2024P - Switch - L2+ - managed - 24 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ - rack-mountable - PoE+
Mfr Part #: 210-ABNW
Dell Networking N2000 is a series of energy-efficient and cost-effective switches designed for modernizing and scaling network infrastructure. N2000 switches utilize a comprehensive enterprise-class Layer 2+ feature set, deliver consistent, simplified management and offer high-availability device and network design. The N2000 switch series offers a power-efficient Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network-access switching solution with integrated uplinks. The N2000 switch series has high-performance capabilities and wire-speed performance, utilizing a non-blocking architecture to easily handle unexpected traffic loads. The switches offer simple management and scalability via a (full-duplex) high - availability stacking architecture that allows management of up to 12 switches from a single IP address. An integrated power supply and features such as Energy-Efficient Ethernet and short cable detection provide energy efficiency to help decrease power and cooling costs.
- Non-stop forwarding and fast failover in stack configurations
- Energy-Efficient Ethernet and lower power PHYs reduce power to inactive ports and idle links, providing energy savings from the power cord to the port
- Dell Fresh Air compliance for operation in environments up to 122°F (50°C) helps reduce cooling costs in temperature constrained deployments
- USB auto-configuration rapidly deploys the switch without setting up complex TFTP configurations or sending technical staff to remote offices
- Management via an intuitive and familiar CLI, embedded web server (GUI)
- Private VLAN extensions and Private VLAN Edge support
- Authentication tiering allows network administrators to tier port authentication methods such as 802.1x, MAC Authentication Bypass and Captive Portal in priority order so that a single port can provide flexible access and security
- Achieve high availability and full bandwidth utilization with MLAG and support firmware upgrades without taking the network offline
- Interfaces with RPVST+ protocol for greater flexibility and interoperability in Cisco networks
- Modernize campus network architectures
Modernize campus network architectures with a power-efficient and resilient switching solution with Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+).. For greater interoperability in multivendor networks, all N-Series switches offer the latest open-standard protocols and include technology to interface with Cisco protocol RPVST+ and devices using CDP. Achieve high availability and full bandwidth utilization with Multi-chassis Link Aggregation (MLAG). All N-Series switches support MLAG to create active/active loop-free redundancy without spanning tree.
- Leverage familiar tools and practices
All N-Series switches include Dell Networking OS, designed for easier deployment, greater interoperability and a lower learning curve for network administrators. One common command line interface (CLI) and graphic user interface (GUI) using a well-known command language gets skilled network administrators productive quickly. This allows network administrators to maintain consistent configurations by running one OS release across all N-Series products. With USB auto-configuration, network administrators can rapidly deploy mirrored configurations to numerous devices by simply inserting a USB key.
- Deploy with confidence at any scale
N2000 series switches help create performance assurance. Scale easily with built-in rear stacking ports. Switch stacks can be managed from a single screen using the highly-available stacking architecture for high-density aggregation with seamless redundant availability.