Product Id: 29919680
Description: Palo Premium Support Program - Extended service agreement - advance parts replacement - 3 years - shipment - response time: NBD - 25 units - prepaid
Mfr Part #: PAN-SVC-PREM-M-100-P-25-3Y
Palo Alto Networks Premium Plus Support is designed to give you high confidence. Premium Plus Support is essential to ensure your business continues to operate at peak performance and your business functions are kept secure and available to maximize employee productivity. Premium Plus provides yet another level of customer care, giving you the confidence to focus on your core business while knowing, that you'll have full visibility and control over what's on your network with the assistance of Palo Alto Networks top-tier support.
- A designated technical support engineer - the amazingly experienced of the senior engineers - for your account
- Deeper, more intimate understanding of your security environment through working with a designated engineering resource
- Improved operational experience due to proactive account management and annual health check services
- Preempted exposure to costly downtime by anticipating problems and proactively addressing them
- Personalized, proactive support for business needs, that span geographical boundaries - global coverage, local execution
- Designated technical support engineer
A designated engineer to work with you on all your support cases, helping to build deep knowledge of your deployment, that will speed support incident resolution. The DTSE is accessible during normal business hours at one of the global support centers.
- Technical account manager
A dedicated resource, who will act as your advocate at Palo Alto Networks. Your TAM will have a comprehensive understanding of your environment at the operations level to assist you with business objectives, deployment plans and the coordination of all aspects of your support interaction.
- Support case prioritization
Receive prioritized case handling to speed incident resolution, gain operational efficiency by reducing downtime, and increase overall productivity.
- Annual on-site health check
Keep your next-generation firewall operating at peak condition. The Palo Alto Networks health check and configuration audit service will provide a proactive examination of the solution and its operating conditions. A Palo Alto Networks Professional Services engineer will perform an assessment of your Palo Alto Networks solution. The PSE will analyze the design and configuration for possible security exposures, as well as make recommendations for changes to ensure your system is fully optimized and aligned with your organization's network security goals.