Product Id: 29893297
Description: Diskeeper Server - (v. 15) - license - volume - 25-49 licenses - Win - English
Mfr Part #: 11103004
The Diskeeper 15 Server expands its fragmentation prevention technology beyond Windows physical servers with local storage and direct-attached storage (DAS) to now include storage area networks (SAN), representing the industry's first real-time fragmentation solution for SAN storage. Diskeeper Server doesn't "defrag" SAN systems or compete with RAID controllers for block management, but rather prevents fragmentation from occurring at the logical disk software layer in the Windows file system to keep physical servers and SAN storage running like new.
- Proactively eliminates performance-robbing fragmentation
- Delivers accelerated I/O performance for Windows servers with local, direct-attached storage (DAS) or storage area network (SAN) environments
- Improves business productivity by ensuring applications run at peak performance
- Easily deploys across the network via a central management console
- Operates with true "set it and forget it " functionality
- Extends the life of Windows servers and associated storage
- Continuous optimization without hampering system resources by using only available, idle resources
- Proactive and efficient server performance optimization
Where typical defragmentation utilities consume resources to operate and deal with fragmentation only after the performance penalty has already been incurred, Diskeeper 15 is the only proactive solution that solves the problem in real-time while running transparently in the background. Without Diskeeper 15, files are scattered around a volume instead of written in one place. Diskeeper's IntelliWrite optimizes writes and subsequent reads by writing data sequentially, reducing seek time and the number of I/Os required to write a file or access it.