Product Id: 29871867
Description: Liebert GXT4-500RT120 - UPS (rack-mountable / external) - AC 120 V - 450 Watt - 500 VA 5 Ah - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 6 - PFC
Mfr Part #: GXT4-500RT120
The Vertiv Liebert GXT4 UPS, with a capacity of 500VA/450W, is a compact and reliable solution for maintaining the health and availability of your IT infrastructure. Using on-line, double-conversion technology, the Vertiv Liebert GXT4 UPS protects equipment from the full range of power disturbances, including sags, surges and noise, without drawing on battery power, extending battery life and minimizing replacements. The UPS runs on 120V AC power and includes hot-swappable batteries as well as all hardware for installing it as a tower or in an equipment rack. It is ENERGY STAR qualified and includes selectable eco-mode that enhances efficiency during off hours. With outstanding performance and reliability, the Vertiv Liebert GXT4 is the UPS of choice for applications with zero tolerance for downtime.
- ONLINE RACK SMART UPS - 500VA on-line rack tower ups 120V with rack mount kit. On-line double conversion capability ensures consistent power flow to your infrastructure, which helps to extend the life of your investments and prevents virtually all power disturbances caused by power outages, brownouts, sags, surges or noise interference
- ZERO TRANSFER TIME - Smart on-line ups with 500VA / 450W and zero transfer time from external to internal power and up to 17 minutes of battery backup time at full load
- HIGHEST CAPACITY RANGE - Highest level of protection available in this capacity range and with overload capability designed to handle output overload conditions
- ENERGY EFFICIENT - Selectable eco-mode allows improved energy efficiency and intelligent fan operation automatically changes rotation speed depending on system requirements to decrease power consumption and noise
- HOT-SWAPPABLE BATTERIES - Easy serviceability with replaceable, hot-swappable batteries to protect your investment by extending the product life
- Two controllable outlet groups
Two controllable outlet groups can be programmed for load shedding and sequential restart if the UPS is in overload or when selected backup time remains.
- Rotatable display panel
The color LCD display panel rotates 90° to make the readout easy to see in rack or tower installations.
- Automatic frequency sensing
The UPS automatically adjusts to the input frequency, 50Hz or 60Hz, and can also be programmed to convert from one to the other.
- Advance early warning of UPS system status
Multiple audible and visual alarms immediately alert you to critical issues.
- Overload capability
The Liebert GXT4 UPS is designed to handle output overload conditions.
- Power-factor correction
Power-factor correction prevents noise, harmonics and distortion from being passed on to connected loads or from being fed back to the utility.
- High output power factor
Liebert GXT4 UPS rated output power factor up to 0.9 better matches switch-mode power supplies used in today's IT equipment, providing more efficient utilization of the UPS.
- Wide input voltage window
Wide input voltage window prolongs battery life by allowing the UPS to maximize the use of utility power before transferring to battery when input voltage exceeds specified limits.