Product Id: 29839971
Description: APC Smart-UPS SRT 8000VA - UPS (rack-mountable / external) - AC 230 V - 8000 Watt - 8000 VA - Ethernet 10/100, USB - output connectors: 7 - 6U - black
Mfr Part #: SRT8KXLT
Automatic internal bypass supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
Scalable runtime allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Intelligent battery management maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Hot-swappable batteries ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available.. Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management.. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility.. Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader. Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards
- Green mode
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection
- Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- LCD graphics display
Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms
- Rack/Tower convertible
Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment
- 10/100 BaseT Connection
Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection