Product Id: 29815333
Description: 30X 3G-SDI IP STREAMING PTZ CAM WHT
Mfr Part #: SRG300SE/W
SRG-300SE builds on the SRG-300H's full HD (1080/60p) imaging, pace-setting 30x optical zoom and offers 3G-SDI interface for long distance, single cable transmission of 1080/60p 4:2:2 broadcast qualtity baseband digital video. The SRG-300SE can simultaneously output 3G-SDI and live IP streaming content. The new camera features 30x optical zoom plus 12x digital zoom with a 65-degree viewing angle to produce H.264 IP video streaming with selectable bit rates. It can simultaneously output 1920 x 1080/60p video over a single BNC cable through 3G-SDI that can run approximately 70m or more, easing installation and adding more flexibility to live production needs.
- Day/Night ICR
- Wide Dynamic Range / View-DR
- Noise Reduction Feature
- Image Stablization
- Ceiling Mountable with Image Flip Feature
- Compression Format H.264, JPEG
- Number of Clients -20 / Up to 10 clients can receive video and audio combined streaming
- Network Port - 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX (RJ-45)
- Compatible with the Wowza Media Systems for simple and effective integration via Wowza Streaming Engine server software
- IP H.264 Full HD 1080/60p video and AAC audio streaming
The SRG-300SEW supports an IP network interface to transmit H.264 full HD video andAAC audio streaming. This is useful, for example, in a remote learning application - streaming content from the camera can be shared remotely with multiple audience members over an IP network, both in real time and as on-demand content.
- Simultaneous transmission of 3G-SDI and IP H.264 full HD video
The two-way output interfaces can be used simultaneously, and serve different purposes.
- Two-way audio input interfaces
The SRG-300SEW is equipped with two-way audio input interfaces: an external LINE input and a MIC input. The LINE input allows users to connect an audio mixer for a mid-to-large sized classroom. The MIC input allows users to connect an optional microphone for a smaller classroom. In addition, users can connect a simple external audio effect equalizer over the IP network - this achieves clearer speaker output by effectively cutting specific audio ranges.
- Web-viewing function for remote camera control
Up to 20 clients can view streaming video. The web-viewing function allows users to intuitively control the SRG-300SEW camera via the IP network.