Product Id: 29775708
Description: Opengear CM7132-2-DAC - Console server - 32 ports - GigE, RS-232 - 1U
Mfr Part #: CM7132-2-DAC-US
The Opengear CM7100 is a feature-rich console server that simplifies out-of-band management for your network, server and power infrastructure in data centers and remote sites. Powerful monitoring, diagnostics and remediation features enable efficient recovery from infrastructure fault conditions and maximize uptime. An intuitive dashboard with proactive alerting provides network and IT administrators with real-time status of the core infrastructure.
- Ultimate performance and features
- 32 serial ports, out-of-band management of network and server devices
- Simple straight-through cabling to Cisco-style serial consoles
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet and dual AC power supplies for built-in redundancy
- AAA including Active Directory and TACACS+ integration, lock down access per-user and group
- Zero Touch Auto Provisioning (ZTP) over the network, without manual user interaction
- More features, better value
Advanced monitoring notifies you of server kernel panics, network console warnings, unplugged cables and environmental alarms. Alerts can be automatically escalated for protracted outages, and pre-set complex remedial actions taken, depending on what is detected. The embedded storage stores console session logs for audit and troubleshooting. TFTP server for remote backup and restore of managed device configuration, OS upgrades and recovery.
- Built-in redundancy, reliability and flexibility
Dual AC feed inlets and dual internal power supplies support automatic failover for increased uptime. Dual USB ports allow attachment of peripherals like additional storage and USB consoles. Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports facilitate connections to both primary and secondary networks.
- Strong security, granular access control
The CM7100 supports Active Directory, OpenLDAP, Kerberos, RADIUS and TACACS+ enterprise AAA systems. Default-deny security policies lock down remote access to permitted users and groups. FIPS 140-2 validated encryption for military grade applications and supports encryption of sensitive management traffic via HTTPS, SSH and VPN, including OpenVPN and IPsec.