Product Id: 29771401
Description: Ruckus ZoneFlex H500 - Wireless access point - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: 901-H500-US00
The Ruckus ZoneFlex H500 combines an 802.11ac wireless access point and wired switch in one device. Designed specifically for hotels and multi-dwelling units, the H500 is compact, inconspicuous, secure, and easy to mount to an electrical junction box. Front port access eliminates unsightly cabling and accommodates any furniture placement.
The H500 provides the versatility required by building owners to support converged wired and wireless services.
This 802.11ac wireless access point and switch incorporates top performance patented technologies found only in the Ruckus Wi-Fi portfolio.
BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology directs each packet over the best performing signal path, extending coverage range and mitigating interference automatically. ChannelFly technology chooses the best channel to give users the highest throughput - delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over competitive dynamic channel selection approaches.
Whether organizations are deploying ten or ten thousand APs, the H500 is also easy to manage through the appliance, virtual and cloud management options.
The H500: Supports up to 100 clients on a single AP; Supports converged wired and wireless services with one device, including VoIP, IPTV, high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity; Reduces costs for cabling, power sourcing equipment and other in-room connection costs; Connect digital phones directly to the H500; Easily handles the transmission of challenging content - including jitter and latency sensitive streaming HD media; Fits the aesthetics of in room environments with a discrete, low-profile design.
- · Supports more devices, connecting up to 100 clients per AP
- · Supports converged wired and wireless services with one device, including VoIP, IPTV, high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity
- · Reduces costs for cabling, power sourcing equipment and other in-room connection costs with 5 intergrated Ethernet ports and a single PoE cable drop to power the AP
- · Simplify management by using the H500 as a standalone or centrally managed AP
- · Connect digital phones with native access to a PBX system
- · Easily handles the transmission of challenging content—including jitter and latency sensitive streaming HD media — with concurrent dual-band 2.4 GHz / 5GHz 802.11ac Wave 1 two-stream MIMO 2x2:2 radios · Fits the aesthetics of in-room environments with a discrete, low-profile design
- Superior, fast Wi-Fi connectivity
In-room device provides integrated Wi-Fi AP and Ethernet wall switch for a wide range of devices and applications. The device provides high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity.
- Easy to configure and deploy
Installs into any standard network wall jack. Requires a single PoE cable drop, reducing cabling, switch ports and power sourcing equipment. Provides PoE out to power devices such as IP-based VoIP phones eliminating the need for more power cords that clutter the environment. Pass-through feature allows native connectivity for existing digital phones.
- Perfect for hotel guest rooms and dormitories
Sleek, inconspicuous compact form factor for maximum esthetics. Front port access eliminates unsightly cabling and disruptive furniture placement.