Product Id: 29705282
Description: CyberPower Switched Series PDU20SWHVT10ATNET - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - AC 200-240 V - Ethernet, RS-232 - input: NEMA L6-20 - output connectors: 10 - 1U
Mfr Part #: PDU20SWHVT10ATNET
The CyberPower PDU20SWHVT10ATNET, 10-outlet 1U rack mount switched auto transfer switch (ATS) PDU, provides 200-240V / 20A output. The PDU distributes power to 10 IEC-320 8-C13 / 2-C14 receptacles from redundant L5-20P plugs. Dual power cords can be plugged into separate power sources to provide redundancy to single-corded equipment. If there is a power failure or an under/over voltage, the PDU will switch to the secondary power source to insure continuous operation.
The PDU includes a RMCARD203 SNMP card. With the SNMP card and an IP address on the network interface, users have real-time monitoring and outlet control of the ATS PDU including event notifications.
The LCD provides local monitoring of voltage and amperage of the PDU and on/off control of the outlets.
The unit has a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing and 10-foot AC power cords. It can be mounted horizontally, includes a cord retention tray and is UL60950 1 & FCC Class A certified.
- Switched Auto Transfer Switch (ATS) PDU
- Digital Display (Load, Voltage, KW)
- 2 x NEMA L6-20P Plugs for Redundancy
- Controllable Receptacles - 10 IEC-320 (8)-C13 & (2) C19 (10 Rear) Outlets
- 200-240V AC - 50/60Hz / 20-amp electrical capacity
- 1U rack mount with a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing