Product Id: 29694913
Description: Juniper Networks ACX Series 2200 - Router - 10 GigE
Mfr Part #: ACX2200-DC
The compact 1 U ACX2000 is environmentally hardened with fanless passive cooling and provides a versatile access platform that includes TDM, GbE, and 10GbE interfaces.
By delivering levels of programmability, reliability, and scalability to the service provider and enterprise networks, ACX Series routers improve customer satisfaction and lower the total cost of operating, maintaining, and updating the network infrastructure.
The compact and versatile ACX2000 provides a fixed port configuration that includes 16 TDM (T1/E1) interfaces, eight copper GbE interfaces with PoE++ (65 W) capability on two ports, two GbE small form-factor pluggable transceiver (SFP) ports, and two 10 GbE SFP+ ports.
- Adaptive service architecture has operational intelligence for the access network to grow with business needs
- Flexible architecture supports carrier Ethernet, L2, L3, MPLS, traffic engineering, CAC, and simplified service provisioning and operation
- Rapid, remote provisioning for easy management is provided using Junos Space Services Activation Director
- Scale and performance up to 60 Gbps with GbE and 10GbE support facilitate the move to 3G/4G/LTE, wide interface range for T1/E1, GbE, 10GbE, and PoE++
- Clocking technologies include SyncE and IEEE 1588-2008 for highest quality of experience (QoE)
- Junos SDK ensures easily customized provisioning and integration with third-party apps and tools
- Environmental Hardening in 1U models includes passive cooling for outdoor deployment