Product Id: 29694295
Description: Ricoh PJ WX2240 - DLP projector - portable - 3D - 3100 lumens - WXGA (1280 x 800) - 16:10
Mfr Part #: 431169
Captivate classroom and conference room audiences with stunning presentations. You can share information brilliantly with RICOH PJ WX2240 portable projectors. At a surprisingly low price, you can get bells and whistles like DLP technology, 3D projection, widescreen format and eco-mode.
- Input terminals on the side so cords aren't taking up more space than participants
- Quiet operation below 34 dB that lets everyone use their inside voices
- Focus lever on top of the projector that's easy to reach and use
- Remote control, so you can move around the room or pass control to someone else
- Eco-mode operation that uses less power and is quieter than standard mode
- Long-life lamps that operate for thousands of hours
- Project your ideas brilliantly
A picture is worth a thousand words - especially when it's part of a stunning presentation. When you can keep eyes riveted to the screen, it's a lot easier to share information. If someone asks how you do it, you can point to the low price and reliability of the portable RICOH PJ WX2240 projectors.
- Lighten your load on the road
When you're on a business trip that takes you through five airports with carry-on bags, extra pounds feel like bricks. But the projectors are worth their light weight in gold. It features a lot into about three and a half pounds.
- Keep your audiences engaged
Present vivid images and crisp, clear information with DLP technology and its high-contrast ratio of 10,000:1. DLP also lowers lag, so videos project beautifully. And, depending on the model, you can choose SVGA, XGA or WXGA resolution. With the widescreen WXGA model, you can mix in a few spreadsheets and panoramic views to keep people on their toes.
- Light up faces with 3D images
Whether you're in education or business, 3D is sometimes the only view that can bring a concept to life. With the projectors, you can say less and communicate more when dinosaurs and cars appear in three dimensions.