Product Id: 29679890
Description: 3PAR STORESERV 7450C 2N FLD INT BASE
Mfr Part #: E7X91A
Are you struggling to balance performance and Tier-1 resiliency while meeting new virtualization, cloud, and ITaaS demands? HP 3PAR StoreServ 7450 Storage is the only all-flash array in the industry that delivers the performance advantages of a purpose-built, flash-optimized architecture without compromising resiliency, efficiency, or data mobility. A flash-optimized architecture reduces the performance bottlenecks that can choke general-purpose disk arrays that have been retrofitted with SSDs. However, unlike other purpose-built flash arrays, the 3PAR StoreServ 7450 doesn't require you to introduce an entirely new architecture into your environment to achieve flash-optimized performance. Accelerate business agility by boosting application performance with over 900,000 IOPS at less than 0.7 milliseconds (ms) latency at the cost of spinning media while delivering the same Tier-1 data services from the storage platform that powers 3 of the world's 4 largest Managed Service Providers.
- Inline deduplication lowers flash cost by saving capacity up front without the need for any storage pools or post-processing.
- 900,000 IOPS at less than 0.7 ms latency.
- Five-year warranty on new 1.92 TB and 480 GB commercial MLC (cMLC) SSDs and 480 GB and 920 GB SSDs.
- Painless, no-cost migration from EMC arrays.
- Thin Deduplication Increases Capacity Efficiency Without Compromising Performance
Inline deduplication lowers flash cost by saving capacity up front without the need for any storage pools or post-processing.
ASIC-based Thin Deduplication offloads CPUs enabling them to continue delivering consistently high performance.
Avoids unnecessary writes to flash media extending its life.
- Tier-1 Resiliency Accelerates Application Performance and Enables QoS
900,000 IOPS at less than 0.7 ms latency.
Flash-optimized hardware and software reduce performance bottlenecks.
Priority Optimization ensures consistent quality of service (QoS) levels.
Persistent Technologies deliver high availability and Tier-1 resiliency.
- Balance Performance and Cost with Seamless Migration, Data Mobility
Painless, no-cost migration from EMC arrays.
Online, non-disruptive data placement across all HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage systems ensures efficient use of storage resources.
Storage federation enables data mobility and load balancing at will.
Polymorphic simplicity across Tier-1, midrange, and flash-based arrays.