Product Id: 29673465
Description: Tripp Lite 6in Mini DisplayPort to VGA / DVI / HDMI Adapter Converter mDP 6" - Video converter - DisplayPort - DVI, HDMI, VGA - black
Mfr Part #: P137-06N-HDV
Tripp Lite's P137-06N-HDV allows you to convert your computer's Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt to a VGA, DVI, or HDMI monitor as an all-in-one, compact adapter.
Ideal for Thunderbolt /Mini DisplayPort equipped laptops, Chromebooks, MacBooks and Microsoft Surface. Mac 10.11, Windows 10 Compatible.
This passive, plug-and-play adapter requires no external power, drivers, or software, and supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, or HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p).
Compatible with the Thunderbolt port on MAC computers such as MacBook Pro and MacBook Air.
- Connect a VGA, DVI, or HDMI monitor to a Mini DisplayPort on your laptop or tablet
- All-in-One converter offers maximum flexibility to connect to any available monitor
- Portable design with built-in cable is perfect for travel and stowing in your laptop bag
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 or HD video resolutions up to
- 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Supports up to 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel)
- Compatible with the Thunderbolt port on Mac computers such as the MacBook Pro and MacBook Air
- The P137-06N-HDV is a Passive adapter, and requires the connected computer to have a DP++ ( Displayport ++ ) port