Product Id: 29667263
Description: HPE 1620-48G - Switch - managed - 48 x 10/100/1000 - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: JG914A
The HPE 1620 Gigabit Switch Series is an entry-level, smart-managed switch ideal for small businesses looking for basic network features to enhance network performance but without the added complexity and cost of more advanced switches. Part of the HP OfficeConnect portfolio, these switches are plug-and-play out of the box. An intuitive Web GUI provides ease of access to fine tune switch operation, if necessary. The HPE 1620 Gigabit Switch Series consists of 8-, 24-, and 48-port models that can be rack mounted. Customizable features include VLANs, IEEE802.1p QoS and IGPM Snooping.
- HP's most affordable smart web-managed switches, ideal for small businesses looking for an entry-managed device.
- Access to key features -- VLANs to enhance security, link aggregation to boost performance, and loop prevention for added resiliency.
- Uses an internal power supply; no need to manage a separate power adapter.
- Added peace of mind with HP Limited Lifetime Warranty -- next day advance hardware replacement (in most countries), free three year 24x7 phone support, and lifetime business day phone and email support for as long as you own the product.
- Simple Deployment and Management
The HPE 1620 Switch Series is an entry-level, smart-managed switch ideal for small businesses that deliver plug-n-play out of the box. No device configurations are needed to get up and running at gigabit speeds.
An intuitive Web interface provides access to fine tune network performance, if necessary.
Auto-speed negotiation automatically selects individual port speed depending on client capabilities without the need for manual intervention.
All models come with internal power supplies removing the need to manage external power adapters and can be rack mounted with the included hardware. The 8-port model can be deployed on the desktop, on the wall or in the rack.
- Enhance Network Performance
The HPE 1620 Switch Series includes VLAN support to provide network traffic and resource segregation for additional security and better network performance.
IEEE 802.1p QoS and IGMP Snooping prioritizes traffic and reduces unnecessary broadcast of multicast traffic for efficient network utilization.
- Peace of Mind
The HPE 1620 Switch Series has a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The switch series uses Energy Efficient Ethernet for lower power consumption.