Product Id: 29634084
Description: Overland Storage NEOxl Expansion Kit - Tape library expansion module - slots: 80 - no tape drives - max drives: 6 - rack-mountable - 6U - with mail slots
Mfr Part #: OV-NEOXLEXP
NEO XL-Series libraries address the need for midrange and enterprise businesses to do more with less by providing effortless automated backup that combines flexibility, density, high-performance and affordability to ensure that data is protected faster, smarter, easier and more cost effectively.
- Address small to medium enterprise backup and archive requirements
- Meet backup windows and improve efficiency with high-performance data transfer rates
- Easily customize your capacity and performance to meet your data storage needs
- Reduce administrative costs with simplified configuration and management
- Lower your cost of ownership by reducing the amount of rack space, floor space, power and cooling typically needed for backup and archive applications
- Benefit from the convenience of disk-like "drag & drop" capabilities associated with LTFS
- Remote management
NEO XL-Series remote management provides intelligent, proactive administration and monitoring of the tape library, tape drives and media, ensuring a seamless backup and archive process.
NEO Series expandability/scalability features allow you to dynamically adjust your storage capacity and performance as your data storage needs change, adapting to ever-changing environments with a minimal amount of disruption while protecting your original library investment.
- Removable cartridge magazines
NEO XL-Series removable cartridge magazines provide effortless media handling for loading/unloading of cartridges while facilitating off-line storage for disaster recovery purposes.
- Upgradable tape drives
Avoid those costly upgrades when new tape technologies become available. With NEO XL-Series libraries, you can upgrade your drives and media on the fly. Installing and removing tape drives in is quick and easy. LTO drives maintain backward compatibility to previous generation tapes, so you won't orphan any data during the upgrade process. This approach not only protects your investment, but also minimizes administrative overhead, and reduces service/maintenance costs.
NEO XL-Series partitioning capability allows you to configure a single physical library into multiple virtual libraries.
- Effortless installation and configuration
Simplified installation and configuration improves efficiency and reduces administrative overhead by ensuring that you can begin your backup and archive process quickly.