Product Id: 29554613
Description: Gefen DVI KVM Extender over IP with local DVI output Receiver Package - Video/audio/USB/serial extender - Gigabit Ethernet - USB - 1000Base-T - 1U
Mfr Part #: EXT-DVIKVM-LAN-LRX
The DVI KVM over IP extends DVI, USB, analog audio, and RS-232, over a gigabit local area network. Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) and 1080p Full HD are supported. HDMI digital audio is also supported when using HDMI sources and displays with HDMI to DVI adapters. Local monitoring of video is made possible by the DVI Local output connector on the sender unit. The sender and receiver units can be automatically or manually configured to unique IP addresses to allow the connection of multiple senders and receivers to the same network. Multiple receiver units can simultaneously connect to any Sender unit within the network to create a virtual crosspoint matrix of 256 senders and up to a theoretical limit of just over 65,000 units total, depending on the network bandwidth and number of ports on the network switch. Each receiver unit has a built in Ethernet switch and two additional RJ-45 Ethernet ports to allow for the connection of computers and other IP-enabled devices. Each receiver unit allows the connection of four USB devices with up to 500mA current draw per port, providing access to keyboard, mouse, and other compatible devices. USB 2.0 data rates up to 480 Mbps are supported in addition to backward-compatibility with USB 1.1. Two channel analog audio can be extended from each sender to the receiver units for use with headphones or powered speakers.
- Extends DVI, USB, RS-232, and stereo analog audio over IP, using a gigabit local area network any combination of HDMI, DVI, and VGA senders and receivers can be used together to create a "virtual matrix"
- Any combination of HDMI, DVI, and VGA senders and receivers can be used together to create a "virtual matrix"
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
- Supports a local DVI monitor at sender side
- Any of the senders within a network can be accessed by any receiver unit via a web browser on a mobile device or computer, or by using the Gefen
- USB button on receiver unit allows multiple receivers to access a USB host computer
- Mode button on sender for sharpness or motion optimization of image
- Easy-to-use web server interface for quick system set-up and firmware upgrade