Product Id: 29554183
Description: Double-Take Move for Linux - License - 1 migration - volume - 1-25 licenses - Linux, Win
Mfr Part #: DT-MOVEL
Double-Take Move allows you to migrate physical, virtual, and cloud-based workloads with real-time replication from a simple, intuitive user console. Protect your productivity with technology that minimizes user and application downtime during migrations. Double-Take Move migrates entire servers including the system state, applications, permissions, attributes, and compression and encryption settings without impacting users. Double-Take Move ensures the data integrity for all migrated data including file data, application data, and databases.
- Migrate to any physical, virtual or cloud platform, even if the hardware is different
- Automated cutover when you're ready
- Migrations won't disrupt users on production systems
- Captures all changes users make during the migration and replicates them to the server in real time
- Migrates entire servers
- WAN-efficient compression and encryption
- You control how much bandwidth migrations can consume
- Non-disruptive migrations
Migrate at any time that makes sense for your business, without impacting users. Double-Take Move captures byte level changes made to a server's OS, applications and data during the migration, replicates them to the server in real-time, and continues replicating data until it is time to cutover.
- Easy to use
Double-Take Move replicates changes to physical or virtual servers at any location, locally or globally. Flexible Bandwidth Limiting and Intelligent Compression features allow you to control how much bandwidth migration operations can consume. Double-Take Move automatically provisions virtual machines for you on Hyper-V and vSphere, with no manual configuration required.
- Anything-to-anything migrations
You can migrate between any combination of physical, virtual, and cloud platforms, and between any type of hypervisor, server and storage hardware. Double-Take Move also allows you to migrate to physical or virtual servers that have a different number of drives, drive sizes, CPUs or memory than the original source.