Product Id: 29452756
Description: NVIDIA GRID K1 - Graphics card - 4 GPUs - GRID K1 - 16 GB GDDR3 - PCIe 3.0 x16 - for System x3850 X6 3837; x3950 X6 3837
Mfr Part #: 00FP671
NVIDIA GRID technology offers the ability to offload graphics processing from the CPU to the GPU in virtualized environments. This gives the data center manager the freedom to deliver true PC graphics-rich experiences to more virtual users.
- Leverage advanced virtualization solutions
- Add graphics-intensive users to virtual solutions
- Improve the productivity of all users
- Explore highly responsive windows and rich multimedia experiences
- Access critical applications, including 3D-intensive
- Access important apps from anywhere, on any device
- Low-latency remote display
NVIDIA's patented low-latency remote display technology greatly improves the user experience by reducing the lag that users feel when interacting with their virtual machine. With this technology, the virtual desktop screen is pushed directly to the remoting protocol.
- Power efficiency
GRID GPUs are designed to provide data center-class power efficiency, including the advanced streaming multiprocessor, called "SMX". The result is a proven solution that delivers excellent performance per watt for the enterprise data center.
- Maximum user density
NVIDIA GRID boards have an optimized multi-GPU design that helps to maximize user density. GRID K1 boards are designed to host the maximum number of concurrent users.
- 24/7 reliability
GRID boards are designed and built by NVIDIA for 24/7 operation. GRID cards perform optimally and reliably for the life of the system.
- Wide range of virtualization solutions
GRID boards enable GPU-capable virtualization possibilities delivering the flexibility to choose from a wide range of proven solutions.