Product Id: 29402852
Description: Eaton ePDU G3 Managed - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - AC 100-240 V - 3.84 kW - Ethernet 10/100, RS-232 - input: NEMA L6-20 - output connectors: 8 - 21U - black
Mfr Part #: EMA106-10
Eaton ePDU G3 Managed technology provides a best-in-class design featuring billing grade accuracy monitoring at the outlet level on a local LCD pixel display or over a network connection. The high accuracy meter will measure current, voltage, power and energy for load balancing, capacity planning, efficiency monitoring and energy usage reporting. Outlet switching allows for on, off or reboot of individual outlets, which reduces the cost of managing remote or local IT data center environments. The robust design is UL rated to operate at 140 degrees F (60 degrees C) ambient operating temperature for containment and high temperature environments.
- Outlet switching for on, off and reboot control to reduce management costs
- Outlet level metering to +/- 1% billing grade accuracy for customer billing or level 3 PUE calculations
- LCD pixel display with hot-swap capability enables load balancing and local setup of key parameters such as IP address and display orientation
- High operating temperature (140 degrees F / 60 degrees C) for containment or hot network closet environments
- Daisy chain of IP addresses allows four devices to share one network connection to reduce network install costs by up to 75%
- IEC outlet grip plug retention secures plugs in place using standard cables
- Grouped reboot for A and B feed
When connecting multiple source input servers to an A and B feed power source, the daisy-chain capability allows you to group power supplies across the ePDU. As a result, all the power supplies are controlled with a single action, which outlet switching saves time rebooting servers with two to six power supplies.
- Turn off unused outlets
Secure and protect your environment by easily turning off unused outlets. Avoid overloading your system from others plugging in unauthorized devices. Also consider closing access with an outlet cap.
- Outlet grip functionality
Eaton’s patent-pending IEC outlet grip secures plugs in place with a lever-actuated grip that’s integrated into each outlet. Once the levers click into the grip position, the plugs are secured from accidental disconnect due to bumps or vibrations without the need for special power cords.
- Advanced LCD pixel display with hot-swap capability
Eaton’s new hot-swap eNMC (ePDU Network Management and Control) module can be replaced without the need to power down your rack. Increase uptime while enhancing serviceability and saving on unnecessary service calls. The menu-driven pixel display allows for easy setup and troubleshooting.
- Daisy chain four units from one IP address
Eaton’s new patented daisy-chain capability allows up to four ePDUs to share the same network connection and IP address. Unlike competitive rack PDUs that require a dedicated IP address for best performance, Eaton technology provides a 75-percent reduction in network infrastructure costs.