Product Id: 29372728
Description: IOGEAR OTG with Hub for Mobile Devices GoFor2+ - Card reader (SD, microSD, SDHC, microSDHC, SDXC, microSDXC) - USB
Mfr Part #: GOFRH202
The GoFor2+ USB OTG Card Reader and Hub works with select Android mobile devices as well as PC and Mac systems. The GoFor2+ is the perfect companion to your OTG compatible Android smartphone or tablet, as it can be used with an SD or micro SD card to increase the storage capacity of your mobile device. The GoFor2+ also serves as 3-port USB hub to connect a USB flash drive, keyboard and mouse to make working from your smartphone or tablet much easier.
USB On-The-Go, or just OTG for short, is a specification that allows USB devices like digital music players, smartphones, tablets, etc. to act as a host for attachment of USB peripherals such as memory card readers, USB flash drives, and other peripherals. With OTG compatibility, your smartphone or tablet functionality can be expanded beyond its out-of-the-box capability.
Plug your SD or micro SD card into the GoFor2+, then plug the GoFor2+'s micro USB connector into your Android device. You can view, transfer, add or delete music, images, documents, etc. to and from your mobile device or memory card.
The GoFor2+'s built-in 3-port USB hub supports connection of a keyboard, mouse and/or USB flash drive to expand the memory and increase productivity with your mobile device when typing emails, notes and tasks on your device while On-The-Go. You can even connect a USB printer to print photos and documents directly from your smartphone or tablet.
- SD/microSD card reader plus built-in 3-Port USB Hub designed for use with USB OTG compliant smartphones and tablets
- Perfect for adding storage to mobile devices or transferring files
- Add storage plus USB peripherals such as a keyboard, mouse, printer and scanner
- Works with USB On-The-Go compatible devices including Galaxy S6, S7, S7 Edge Galaxy Note 4, 5 etc.*
- Supports SDXC/microSDXC cards and USB flash drives*
- Please see www.iogear.com for a list of compatible devices and limitations