Product Id: 29352815
Description: NETGEAR ProSafe WND930 - Wireless access point - GigE - 802.11a/b/g/n (draft 2.0) - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: WND930-100NAS
The NETGEAR WND930 Dual Band High Power 802.11n Outdoor Access Point is a PoE Gigabit enabled industrial grade IP-67 (water and dust tight) Access Point perfectly suited for outdoor deployment in school, small to mid-size hospitality and enterprises. It operates concurrently at both 2.4 and 5 GHz with aggregate throughput of 600 Mbps. The WND930 comes with a 2 year hardware warranty and lifetime chat support. The WND930 can be installed to provide both point-to-point mesh application as well as omni coverage for wireless access functionality. The WND930 comes with internal narrow beam high gain antennas as well as option to connect with external antennas.
- Dual Band 802.11n concurrent operation with 600 Mbps aggregate throughput
- Dual redundant PoE inputs at full gigabit rate to simplify deployment
- Supports PoE PSE (PoE out) functionality for devices such as surveillance cameras
- IP67 rated to withstand harsh environment
- Embedded heater to provide operation in below freezing temperatures
- Internal directional antennas for point to point mesh and external antennas connections
- Unique architecture for redundant PoE power
- Flexible PoE (PSE) functionality
- High resiliency with IP-67 enclosure
- Dual antenna design for Pt-to-Pt with option for external antennas for hotspot coverage
- High powered for super coverage
Up to 500 mW of RF output power combine with high gain (8 dBi) dual band internal antenna to maximize coverage. High receive sensitivity (up to -90 dBm) to optimally balance uplink and downlink.
- Industrial grade enclosure to operate in harsh environment
Ingress Protection marking of IP-67 rated to operate in extreme environment. Embedded heater automatically activates to allow proper operation in below freezing temperature.
- Flexible Power over Ethernet choices to maximize redundancy and deployment options
Dual gigabit Ethernet ports with redundancy to enable AP to continue to operate in the case of intermittent power failure. PoE power sourcing (PSE) to power other PoE devices such as surveillance cameras directly from the WND930 Outdoor Access Point.
- Flexible deployment options for a variety of applications
Flexible deployment models including point to point mesh with embedded high gain directional antenna and access point mode with external antenna option. Robust wall mounting and pole mounting kits for flexible deployment options.