Product Id: 29349925
Description: Sophos Server Protection for Virtualization, Windows and Linux - Subscription license (2 years) - 1 server - Linux, Win
Mfr Part #: WLVA2CSAA
Sophos Server Protection defends your data from malware without sacrificing server performance.
One license includes agentless antivirus for vShield and the full antivirus client for Windows, Linux and vShield. Manage them all through the easy-to-use Sophos Enterprise Console. It's server security made simple, only from Sophos.
- Protects Windows, Linux and vShield systems from the latest threats
- Supports vSphere, Hyper-V and XenServer
- Minimizes resource use for optimal server performance
- Includes Antivirus for vShield to provide efficient agentless scanning on vSphere
- Keeps licensing simple so you can focus on other priorities
- Lets you manage all your systems from one easy to use console
- High security, low impact
How do it deliver great protection without compromising performance? It starts with innovative features like pre-execution emulation for identifying suspicious behavioral patterns, and in-engine caching, preventing needless rescanning of files between updates. Frequent, lightweight definition updates keep your protection current without causing network congestion. And Live Protection looks up unknown and suspicious files in real time, keeping your servers secure, even between updates.
- Optimized for virtual environments
They've optimized the Windows antivirus client to take advantage of the unique characteristics of virtual platforms, like memory sharing and gold image deployment. The Virtualization Scan Controller lets you stagger scan times, minimizing resource conflicts. And Antivirus for vShield makes it simple to integrate agentless antivirus protection into your VMware environment. It reduces resource use, eliminates scan and update storms and protects Windows virtual machines as soon as they come online.
- Security for every platform
They support a broad range of platforms so you can protect every server in your organization. Along with Windows Server, Sophos Server Protection secures several popular flavors of Linux - including CentOS and Ubuntu - and Unix-based operating systems like HP/UX, Solaris and AIX.