Product Id: 29345492
Description: Ruckus ZoneFlex R500 - Wireless access point - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: 901-R500-US00
The Ruckus ZoneFlex R500 indoor AP is optimized for mid-sized organizations requiring higher performance and support for more devices.
Mid-sized businesses, branch offices, schools, hotel chains, retail outlets, restaurants, multi-tenant office buildings, hotspots - these are just some of the environments where high-speed, easy to manage Wi-Fi is critical to productivity, revenue generation, and customer satisfaction.
This mid-range 802.11ac wireless access point incorporates top performance patented technologies found only in the Ruckus Wi-Fi portfolio.
BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology directs each packet over the best performing signal path, extending coverage range and mitigating interference automatically.
ChannelFly technology chooses the best channel to give users the highest throughput - delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over competitive dynamic channel selection approaches.
Whether organizations are deploying ten or ten thousand APs, the R500 is also easy to manage through the appliance, virtual and cloud management options.
The R500: Supports up to 512 clients on a single AP; Supports more services - including streaming HD media, cloud applications, web browsing, and email; Easily handles the transmission of challenging content - including jitter and latency sensitive streaming HD media; Uses fewer APs to cover more area with extended range capabilities; Improves throughput automatically delivering up to 50 percent capacity gains; Provides more wireless coverage and reduces costs with less cable runs; Reduces costs with support for both standard PoE and PoE+.
- · Supports more devices - connecting up to 512 clients per AP
- · Supports more services—including streaming HD media, cloud applications, web browsing, and email—with concurrent dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5GHz radios and four queues per client station
- · Easily handles the transmission of challenging content—including jitter and latency sensitive streaming HD media — with 802.11ac Wave 1 two-stream MIMO 2x2:2
- · Use fewer APs to cover more area with extended range capabilities provided by BeamFlex utilizing up to 128 directional antenna patterns
- · Improves throughput automatically with ChannelFly technology and dynamic channel selection - delivering up to 50 percent capacity gains
- · Provides more more wireless coverage and reduces costs with less cable runs through the use of SmartMesh and PoE · Reduces costs with support for both standard PoE and PoE+ options · Fits the aesthetics of virtually any environment with a range of mounting options and sleek, low-profile design