Product Id: 29294028
Description: Tripp Lite 18U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet Side Mount Wallmount - Rack - wall mountable - black - 18U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SRW18UHD
The SRW18UHD SmartRack 18U Heavy-Duty Low-Profile Server-Depth Side-Mount Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 500 pounds.
Because the low-profile cabinet mounts sideways, it extends less than 25 inches from the wall while housing equipment up to 32.5 inches deep, including 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs, network switches and patch panels.
The removable front panel and side doors lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The top, bottom and sides are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRW18UHD comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments.
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 18U of space
- Extends less than 25 in. from the wall while housing 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs, network switches and patch panels up to 32.5 in. deep
- Maximum load capacity of 500 lb.
- Sides and front lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments
- Rails adjust easily—unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Rails support square-hole or threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance