Product Id: 29294023
Description: Tripp Lite 42U Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet Doors & Sides 2400lb Capacity - Rack - cabinet - black - 42U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SR2400
Tripp Lite's SR2400 Value Series SmartRack Enclosure Cabinet is packed with features designed to simplify rack equipment installations and rack equipment maintenance: top-panel cable routing ports, perforated doors to promote efficient airflow, adjustable mounting rails, toolless vertical PDU mounting and more. And as part of the SmartRack family, the SR2400 is compatible with Tripp Lite's extensive range of rackmount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirement.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and rolls into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless mounting brackets allow quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Each rack can accommodate two vertical PDUs
- Rack Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Tough textured powder coat finish resists conditions found in non-IT environments such as warehouses
- Massive front-to-rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail)
- Weight ratings of 2400 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first
- Stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Compatible with airflow optimization and cable management accessories