Product Id: 29210721
Description: C++Builder XE7 Professional - License - 1 named user - ESD - Win
Mfr Part #: CPBX07MLENWB0
Embarcadero C++Builder XE7 Professional is the C++ solution for rapidly building highly connected apps for Windows, OS X, iOS, Android, Gadgets, and Wearables. Deliver high performance, compiled native applications that easily connect with enterprise data, cloud services, devices, sensors, and gadgets with the full power of the Standard C++ language.
- Create fast native apps for Windows, OS X and mobile from one codebase
- Update existing Windows VCL applications to 64-bit
- Supercharge existing Windows VCL applications with the Parallel Programing Library
- Integrate your Windows VCL app controls with objects and datasets using LiveBindings
- Connect your Windows VCL app to enterprise databases with FireDAC
- Modernize Windows VCL applications with VCL components and styles
- Extend Windows VCL apps with mobile and wearable companion apps
- Access cloud based BaaS and REST services
- Easily deploy stateless, restful, scalable, and secure turnkey middleware to mobilize Enterprise and Windows VCL apps
- Get a fast start and fast results
- Introducing FireUI: revolutionary user interface development across multiple devices and form factors
C++Builder XE7 multiplies developer productivity again with FireUI, enabling your team to deliver your apps natively for PCs, tablets, smartphones, and even wearables like Google Glass, from a fully single codebase, in record time. Get connected apps to market faster by developing for multiple platforms and device form factors simultaneously, with one shared master form and device specific views as needed.
- Extend existing Windows Applications with internet and Bluetooth connected apps for mobile, gadget, and wearables
Extend your existing Windows VCL applications to mobile, gadgets and wearables by easily creating Internet or Bluetooth connections with AppTethering components. Discover and interact with the wide range of Bluetooth enabled gadgets and sensors with standard Bluetooth and Bluetooth LE.
- Modernize Your VCL applications for Windows
With Windows XP at end-of-life, Windows represent the lion's share of supported Windows desktop installations. It's the perfect time to modernize VCL applications and take advantage of features and styles in Windows. C++ Builder XE7 delivers the features you need to modernize your applications including taskbar and jumplist components.
- Database app development is fun again with FireDAC
C++Builder includes FireDAC, a high performance Universal Data Access library for developing applications for multiple devices, connected to enterprise and embedded databases. FireDAC enables native high-speed direct access from applications created with Delphi and C++Builder to InterBase, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, SQL Anywhere, Advantage DB, Firebird, Access, Informix, DataSnap, Enteprise Mobility Services and more. With FireDAC extending your Windows VCL app to interact with these databases has never been easier!
- Mobilize your workforce faster and smarter with Enterprise Mobility Services
Enterprise Mobility Services (EMS) is a turnkey solution for today's interconnected, distributed apps, offering an easy to deploy middleware server that hosts loadable custom API and data access modules. EMS is based on open and standard technologies, including REST HTTP calls and JSON data formats, and provides major SQL database drivers along with a built-in encrypted SQL datastore. With its user management and authentication plus user and API analytics, Enterprise Mobility Services is ideal for enabling secure access from mobile and desktop apps to Enterprise Databases. EMS is a middleware solution that is stateless, restful, scalable, and secure. Open the world of connected devices to your existing Windows VCL app with EMS!
- Connect with popular BaaS providers and cloud services using REST
Connect with popular BaaS providers and cloud services using RESTIntegrate cloud based services from Back-end as a Service (BaaS) providers, Kinvey, Parse, and App42 with components for popular BaaS services like notifications, user management, and storage. You get easy access to these common backend services in the cloud without having to build them yourself or maintain them. Add user authentication to your apps. Use push notifications to engage your users. Access data and object storage in the cloud. The REST Client library, available on all platforms, simplifies the invocation of REST web services by any third party provider, such as, Facebook, eBay, Amazon, Google, etc.
- Bind any UI control to other objects or datasets
LiveBindings makes enhancing your Windows VCL apps with data sources a snap! With LiveBindings, every component is data aware. LiveBindings provide an easy way to bind user interface controls to object properties or dataset fields. A visual design surface makes connecting data and UI elements as simple as drawing a line between component properties. You'll find that LiveBindings make developing database connected, UI rich applications easier, more intuitive and more enjoyable than ever before.