Product Id: 29208769
Description: CN70 WEH-P WWE SS WLAN QW EA30 CAM
Mfr Part #: CN70EQ6KD00W1100
You now have a tool to help your team work more efficiently - the CN70e. Rugged, with a large numeric and numeric and QWERTY - numeric keypad to make input easier even with gloves on, the CN70e is at home in the toughest environments.
Designed for superior scanning performance, low power consumption and increased productivity, the CN70e delivers multiple communication options to keep employees who work out in the field in constant contact. Add the CN70e to your team and see productivity and profitability rise.
- Power-packed mobile computing in terms of size, weight and ruggedness
- Large, indestructible numeric and numeric and QWERTY - numeric keypad options
- Exceptional battery life for long device runtime without extra size and weight
- Advanced barcode imaging technology with motion tolerance for fast scanning and white illumination with laser aiming for high read rates
- Brilliant display with extended life touch panel
- On-board diagnostics provides device health visibility and reduces downtime
- Full compatibility with printers, application software, communications, and a complete set of peripherals and accessories enabling a comprehensive enterprise business solution
- Every second counts
Today's mobile worker is in a race against time and needs to get the job done right - right now. The CN70e meets these challenges head on with next generation features that save valuable seconds and deliver unparalleled reliability. Intermec's high performance imager provides optimal bar code scanning capabilities even in low light scanning environments and unmatched motion tolerance and laser aiming for the snappiest speeds. The no-compromise design of the CN70e includes an all-light visible VGA display, high durability Gorilla glass touch panel and indestructible keypad technology to ensure that they stay in workers' hands instead of the repair depot.
- Prevent a problem before it exists
The CN70e mobile computer's unique device health reporting capability provides insight never before available to allow mobile workers and IT administrators to monitor and prevent issues before they impact operations. Key sub-systems, including scanning, communications and battery life, can be monitored by either the mobile worker via an on-board dashboard utility or remotely through the Intermec SmartSystems console, resulting in better utilization of your mobile computing assets.
- Based on a shared platform
The CN70e offers a distinct, purpose-built form factor and includes choices of radios, keypads, imagers, software and services. With a single platform approach, the 70 series family is unique in its ability to deliver the benefits that come with one computer architecture, common system software, one set of peripherals and one docking system to reduce infrastructure complexity and cost. It brings simplicity to the frequent tasks of software updates, training new employees, managing spares pools and charging devices.