Product Id: 29206867
Description: IOGEAR 4Kx2K 4-Port HDMI Switcher - Video/audio switch - 4 x HDMI - desktop
Mfr Part #: GHSW8241
IOGEAR's 4-Port HDMI Switch allows users to connect up to four HDMI source devices to one HDMI display. For easy access and convenience, this switch has one HDMI port on the front panel that can be used to connect your portable devices, such as laptops, tablets or digital cameras. The three additional HDMI ports on the back provide permanent connections for your Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, video game consoles and more. Switching between HDMI source devices can be done via the front panel pushbuttons, IR remote control or RS-232 bi-directional control. Easy identification of source inputs using the front panel LED indicators for each source device.
IOGEAR's 4-Port HDMI Switch supports UHD 4K, the latest digital format for high definition displays at a distance of up to 50ft. This switch is capable of HD resolutions up to 4K @ 30fps and also supports 12-bit Deep Color and 3D video.
The 4K UHD 4-Port HDMI Switch supports next generation uncompressed 7.1 digital surround sound audio formats.
The built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial port allows you to integrate the switch into a home automation or a theater system along with commercial and SMB video distribution systems. The 4K UHD 4-Port HDMI Switch can be controlled with high-end universal home controllers such as Crestron and Extron.
- Allows up to four HDMI source devices to be connected to one HDMI display
- Supports 3D, Deep Color and resolutions up to 4K @ 30fps
- Compatible with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD for uncompressed 7.1 digital surround sound
- Quick and easy switching between HDMI sources via front panel pushbuttons, IR Remote Control or RS-232
- Auto-switching modes for auto port selection
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support
- Built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial remote port for high-end system control
- Supports IR extension using a receiver extension cable*
- Front panel LED indicators for port and power status
- HDCP compliant
- Backward compatible with DVI devices with an HDMI to DVI adapter**