Product Id: 29193734
Description: Tripp Lite 8-Port Rackmount DVI/USB KVM Switch w/ Audio & 2-Port USB Hub 1U - KVM / audio switch - 8 x KVM / audio - 1 local user - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: B043-DUA8-SL
Tripp Lite's B043-DUA8-SL, NetController 8-Port, 1U rackmount DVI / USB / Audio KVM Switch is an affordable, highly-flexible enterprise class KVM Switch. Control up to 8 directly connected computers, or expand the number of connected computers to up to 64, by cascading up to 8 additional B043-DUA8-SL KVM switches. Switch between connected computers via pushbuttons or keyboard hot-key commands. Other features include: Audio Support, 2-Port USB Hub for peripheral sharing among switched computers, and DVI Single Link resolution at 1920x1200. Mounts easily in a standard 19" rack/cabinet and includes all necessary mounting hardware. Compatible with all major operating systems. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
Order P759 Series cables separately, in 1.83 m (6-ft.), 3.05 m (10-ft.), and 4.57 m (15-ft.) lengths.
- Directly connect up to 8 computers with DVI, USB, and audio.
- Expand the number of connected computers by cascading an additional level of KVM switches.
- Supports 2.1 Channel Stereo Audio and microphone.
- (x2) USB 2.0 ports for sharing peripherals among connected computers.
- USB hub functionality can be unbinded from the KVM, allowing users to access one computer while the USB hub focus remains on another computer.
- Switch between connected computers via pushbuttons or hotkey commands.
- DVI-I Single-Link supports digital video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and analog video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
- Auto Scan mode lets users scan connected computers without having to manually switch between them.
- Multi-platform support – compatible with all major operating systems.
- Plug and play setup – no software installation required.
- Supports EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) transmission to connected computers for optimal display performance.
- Supports HDMI and VGA monitors with appropriate adapters...see "System Requirements"
- Includes mounting hardware for 19” rackmount installations.