Product Id: 29153961
Description: Logic Controls LDX9000 - Customer display - 690 cd/m² - USB - dark gray - USB
Mfr Part #: LDX9000UP-GY
Logic Controls pole displays are widely known as the market leaders for PC-based POS systems. They have long set the standard for reliability, value and functionality - reasons why most value-added resellers ask for Logic Controls displays by name.
One of the reasons why Logic Controls' pole displays are the market leaders is because of their well deserved reputation for unsurpassed reliability. The LDX9000 uses special display technology and unique circuit design to achieve this reliability. In addition, the units are made with special, high durability plastic that is UV-resistant and prevents color fading.
The LDX9000 is a 2 x 20 line, 9.5 mm character height display that comes with much functionality that simply is not found in other vendors' offerings. "Smart scrolling", user-definable characters, and a built-in real-time clock are all standard features of the unit's firmware. In addition, the LD9000 comes with a wide variety of interfaces, can emulate many popular command sets, and has better visibility due to an optically matched lens and wider character pitch. Best of all, this premium pole display is also one of the most affordable on the market.
- 2 line by 20 character pole display with 9.5 mm character height
- Bright blue-green vacuum fluorescent display
- Better visibility due to optically matched lens and wider character pitch
- Automatic message scrolling and "smart scrolling"
- Command set and firmware downloadable options
- Choice of interface: USB or serial
- User-definable characters
- Available with emulation of many popular command sets, including OPOS/JPOS
- Adjustable viewing angles