Product Id: 29152987
Description: Tripp Lite 8-Port IP Cat5 KVM Switch Compact 1+1 User Rackmount - KVM switch - CAT5 - 8 x KVM port(s) - 1 local user - 2 IP users - rack-mountable - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: B072-008-1-IP
Tripp Lite's 8-Port NetCommander Cat5 IP KVM switch is the optimal solution for controlling multiple computers from either a local console or a remote location. Simultaneous support is provided for up to one local and one remote user, allowing each to access a different port on the KVM at the same time. A single unit occupies a mere 1U of rack space, yet can control up to 8 directly connected computers. Each computer/server can be located up to 100 ft. from the KVM switch using Cat5e/6 cabling, with support for video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz.
A full-screen graphical OSD with multi-level authentication(Administrator and User) allows you to quickly and efficiently manage your installation. Allows for remote authentication via RADIUS and LDAP/S, and supports both IPv4 and IPv6. The OSD includes a range of settings for system configuration that allow you to add accounts, customize account access, install a SSL certificate, backup and restore system settings, upgrade firmware, and more.
Accessing the connected computers is a breeze; a wide range of video and mouse sync settings ensure optimal remote session performance in any situation. In addition to ports for computers/servers, two serial ports are provided for the connection and control of serial manageable devices such as PDU's, firewalls, and routers. IP PDU's can be added as devices to be controlled by the KVM, and individual KVM ports can be assigned to a PDU port, giving you the ability to Power Cycle or Power Off/On the computer/server connected to that port. Additionally, Virtual Media allows an.iso file located in a Shared folder of a SAMBA or NFS server to be mounted to a Target Server and accessed as if it were directly stored on it. Virtual Media data transfer rates up to 12Mbps(B078-101-USB2 required) are supported. A B078-101-USB-1 can be used to provide Virtual Media support, but only at speeds up to 1Mbps.
Other features include dual ethernet ports, SNMP messaging, and a log that records the events that take place on the installation. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- 8-Port, 1+1 User NetCommander Cat5 IP KVM Switch
- Free Management Software available to Access and Control all of your Tripp Lite NetCommander IP KVM's(B070 and B072 IP series) from a single interface
- Directly connect up to 8 computers/servers
- Connected computers/servers can be located up to 100 ft.(30 m.) away from the KVM using inexpensive Cat5e/6 cabling and B078-101-USB2, B078-101-USB-1 SIUs
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080, including widescreen formats such as 1680 x 1050 and 1600 x 1200
- Simultaneous support for 2 users(1 local, 1 remote)
- Java-based application allows for control of a target server via web browser from any location over a secure IP connection
- Non-Browser client available via the Support section, which can by-pass browser related Java Security prompts upon login
- Multi-Level account access – Administrator and User accounts can be created, with a password being required to access the KVM switch and your assigned permissions. Administrator accounts have full access, while User accounts can be set up to access only the ports and features necessary to that individual.
- Accessing the connected computers is a breeze; a wide range of video and mouse sync settings ensure optimal remote session performance in any situation
- Remote authentication support - RADIUS and LDAP/S
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6
- PDU Control - Add IP PDU's as devices that can be controlled by the KVM. Assign individual ports on the KVM to a PDU port to Power Cycle or Power Off/On the computer/server connected to that port.
- Virtual Media allows an.iso file located in a Shared folder of a SAMBA or NFS server to be mounted to a Target Server and accessed as if it were directly stored on it. Virtual Media data transfer rates up to 12Mbps(B078-101-USB2 required) are supported. A B078-101-USB-1 can be used to provide Virtual Media support, but only at speeds up to 1Mbps.
- Dual Serial Ports - Connect serial manageable devices such as PDU's, firewalls, and routers.
- Dual Ethernet provides redundancy in the event of a crash
- Supports the highest security standards for encryption( 128-bit SSL and HTTPS)
- BIOS level control to any server’s brand and model, regardless of the server condition and network connectivity. Covers the entire spectrum of crash scenarios.
- Allows for system sent messages to SNMP server to notify of LAN failures.
- Event log records events that take place on the installation, such as logins, reboots, network settings changes, etc..
- Allows for the installation of a SSL certificate to ensure secure transactions between the Web servers and browsers.
- Access and control the KVM via the graphical remote interface, or a text based local OSD.
- Flash upgradeable firmware over the network.
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing
- Fast Virtual Media KVM System patented under Pat. No. US 9,417,720