Product Id: 29139993
Description: CORSAIR HXi Series HX750i - Power supply (internal) - ATX12V 2.4/ EPS12V 2.92 - 80 PLUS Platinum - AC 120-240 V - 750 Watt - North America
Mfr Part #: CP-9020072-NA
HXi Series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, virtually silent operation, and a fully modular cable set. With all Japanese 105 °C capacitors, they're a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and together with Zero RPM Fan Mode technology, gives you virtually silent operation.
With Corsair Link Digital support, you can monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop. And, the fully modular, low profile cable set makes builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
- Corsair Link Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode
- 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency, delivering 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction
- 140 mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed
- Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis
- Fan self-test switch to determine fan functionality even before installation
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Quiet, efficient operation
80 PLUS Platinum efficiency and Zero RPM Fan Mode mean that at low to medium loads, the fan doesn't spin at all. And when you do push the HXi hard, the thermally controlled fan spins only as fast as it needs to. But that's not all. It's quieter than most PSUs when the fan's not spinning, too. The HXi is built with capacitors and other internal components specially selected to reduce coil whine and other electronic noise.
- Corsair link digital for advanced monitoring and control
Connect the included cable to a motherboard USB header and download the free Corsair Link Dashboard application for Windows and you can monitor performance and efficiency, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop.
- Easy installation
The fully modular, low-profile cable set allows for quick and easy installation and great-looking builds. The fan self-test switch lets you quickly confirm operation before you even attach cables to your motherboard.