Product Id: 29133856
Description: Imagine Communications Selenio HFS6801+D - HD-SDI/SDI frame synchronizer/processor module
Mfr Part #: HFS6801+D
The HFS6801+D is an autosensing HD/SDSDI video frame synchronizer/processor designed to handle ingest and retiming of HD or SD SDI video in relationship to the local clock in any broadcast/professional facility.
The video processing amplifier corrects input levels and provides adjustments for black level, luminance level and chrominance level. Part of the 6800+ core processing platform, the module provides a number of user settings that allows the user to finely tailor his or her operation to meet specific needs.
The module can be set to two modes of operation: synchronization or delay. In either mode, almost eight frames of delay can be selected for 1080i standards, and almost 16 frames for 720p standards.
The module provides one autosensing HD/SDSDI input, four processed outputs and two outputs reclocked from the input signal. An external genlock input is provided, as well as in internal genlock bussed from the frame genlock input.
- Autosensing HD or SDSDI input
- 10bit signal processing for high quality
- Video delay of up to eight frames less two lines for 1080i standards, and 16 frames less two lines for 720p standard
- In delay mode passes VANC (vertical ancillary) and HANC (horizontal) data, including compressed audio such as Dolby E
- When input video is hot switched, the module cleanly handles the output video
- Internal test generator can output color bars for signal path testing
- Cardedge LEDs to indicate video input presence/standard, genlock presence, and when output video is frozen