Product Id: 29127643
Description: DMZ Gateway Enterprise (multi-Site) - Upgrade license - ESD - Win
Mfr Part #: GSDMZU-N-M
DMZ Gateway is a multi-platform solution that works in conjunction with the Enhanced File Transfer (EFT) platform and/or Mail Express to create a multi-layered security solution for data storage and retrieval, authentication, and firewall traversal. Using a two-way connection originating inside EFT and/or Mail Express, the DMZ Gateway acts as a communication proxy that replaces inherently insecure inbound connections from the demilitarized zone (DMZ) to your network.
Unlike store-and-forward technologies, the DMZ Gateway does not store or process data. It acts as a liaison between external connections and your internal network, ensuring that your data remains safe behind the firewall for EFT or Mail Express to store and process. Your data remains secure because it's never stored in the DMZ. With DMZ Gateway, you no longer have to choose between security and efficiency.
- Eliminates the need for file encryption, store-and-forward systems, or polling for changes to secure data in the DMZ
- Eliminates the need for a file transfer system in the DMZ or for exposing any part of your network to the DMZ
- A single outbound connection greatly reduces overhead compared to traditional proxy and firewall configuration
- Saves time and reduce points of failure over traditional store-and-forward or polling for changes
- Data is made available to back-end systems in real time
- Can map and route connections to all other EFT sites on the network and Mail Express
- Reduces your total cost of ownership and simplifies network maintenance
- No storage, synchronization, or replication of user database needed in the DMZ