Product Id: 29127628
Description: DMZ Gateway - License - 1 site - ESD - Linux, Win, Solaris
Mfr Part #: GSDMZ-N-S
GlobalSCAPE DMZ Gateway is designed to reside in the demilitarized zone and provide secure communication with EFT Server behind Intranet firewalls without requiring any inbound firewall holes between the internal network and the DMZ.
DMZ Gateway, when combined with the EFT Server, adds a multi-layered security solution that allows implementing the highest levels of security for data storage and retrieval, authentication and firewall transversal. Using a two-way connection originating from the back-end (internal) EFT Server, the DMZ Gateway acts as a communication proxy to process requests that replaces inherently insecure inbound connections from the DMZ to your network.
- No data is ever stored in the DMZ - data streams to the back-end EFT Server
- No requirement for inbound (west - east) holes through the firewall separating the DMZ from the internal network
- Virtual authentication - DMZ Gateway acts as a proxy for authentication and directory listings to the back-end EFT Server
- Supports all protocols allowed by the EFT Server providing complete FTPS (SSL) and SFTP (SSH2) termination
- Transparent to your partners - the EFT Server, data repository and authentication database(s) all appear to be in the DMZ while actually residing safely in the back-end EFT Server
- No storage, synchronization or replication of user database needed in the DMZ