Product Id: 29110714
Description: NETGEAR ProSAFE GS110TP 8-Port PoE Gigabit Smart Managed Switch - Switch - smart - 8 x 10/100/1000 (PoE) + 2 x Gigabit SFP - desktop - PoE (53 W)
Mfr Part #: GS110TP-200NAS
Joining NETGEAR’s ProSAFE family of Smart Switches with high performance and cost efficiency, this 8-port Gigabit Smart Switch is packed with powerful features capable of enhancing any type of business network. The GS110TP is designed for customers who need a low port density solution with the combination of Gigabit speed and PoE capability. The GS110TP comes with 8 dedicated 10/100/1000 Mbps copper ports to connect to your end devices and two additional Gigabit Fiber ports for uplinks with greater distance. With the PoE capability, the GS110TP can automatically detect PoE on the end devices and dynamically manage power assignments and priority. It is capable of delivering up to 15.4W of power to devices such as wireless access points, IP phones and IP cameras, providing flexibility and ease of deployment to your network.
- PoE and PoE+ Support available for all configurations
- Auto Voice VLAN for fast and reliable deployment of VoIP
- Auto Video VLAN, following the same concept of Auto Voice, help speed up your deployment of IP-based surveillance systems
- Static routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IGMP and MLD snooping, provides advanced multicast filtering
- Solid performance with a non-blocking architecture
- Comprehensive IPv6 management, QoS and ACL, ensuring investment protection and a smooth migration to IPv6-based networking
- The presence of SFP ports provide necessary fiber uplinks, while dedicated SFP ports on many models further builds uplink redundancy and failover, improving reliability and availability for network virtualization
- Energy Efficient Ethernet support for more energy savings in the future when more EEE-compliant end devices come to market
- Advanced QoS with IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering (ACLs) and prioritization
- Dynamic VLAN assignment for easy user authentication and location-independent access to network
- Auto Voice VLAN for easy development of VoIP
- Auto Video for simple deployment of IP Surveillance
- ACL Wizard for a guided tour to set up your network access control
- Smart Control Center, a powerful tool for multi-switch discovery, deployment, monitoring and firmware upgrades
- PoE Timer for scheduling the on/off time of your PoE powered devices
- Easy to manage via web-Based Management GUI or Smart Control Center for multi-switch deployment
- Standard-based technology, ensuring interoperability with any standard-based devices in the existing network
- Dual firmware images, improving reliability and uptime to your network
- PoE-capable on all ports of the switch
Support high-density VoIP, surveillance and Wi-Fi AP deployments, scalable for future growth. Never face the risk of running out of PoE ports.
- IEEE 802.3at PoE plus ports
Flexible to add enough high-end and/or high-powered PoE devices such as video phones, PTZ cameras and 11ac wireless access points in the future via the same existing switch that is used to power normal VoIP phones.
- Dedicated SFP fiber uplinks
Dedicated SFP ports provide fiber uplinks without sacrificing any downlink Gigabit port. 4 SFP ports provide not only redundant uplinks, but can also build dual redundancy by a trunked uplink with link aggregation and failover, the dual-redundancy, a powerful design for the network virtualization.
- Support both PoE and PD
The ability to support both PoE and PD makes the development of this switch truly flexible and totally free of AC outlet. While being powered by PoE, this switch is also capable of powering end devices, making it more powerful and flexible in any network deployment.