Product Id: 29081124
Description: Veeam Management Pack Enterprise for VMware - License - 1 socket - Veeam Cloud Provider Program - ESD
Mfr Part #: H-VMPENT-VS-P0000-00
Extend your investments in Microsoft System Center and manage your physical and virtual environment from one console with the Veeam Management Pack (MP) for VMware. The Veeam Management Pack provides scalable, fault tolerant and agentless VMware infrastructure monitoring and management directly in Microsoft System Center, eliminating the need for a separate monitoring framework.
- Provides built-in VMware intelligence to increase productivity and reduce the learning curve for front-line operations staff
- Delivers instant value with hundreds of out-of-the-box rules, monitors, topology diagrams and reports on VMware performance and events
- Monitors dependencies among physical hosts, virtual machines, and applications and services
- Includes enterprise-class features such as high availability, load balancing and a distributed, scalable architecture
- Lowers administration and deployment overhead through centralized management and configuration
- Interactive topology views of infrastructure and alerts for performance, events and availability
- Alerts for performance, events and availability
- System Center report templates
- Real-time view of Hyper-V hosts and VMs
- Advanced dashboards
- App-to-metal visibility and protection for proactive management
Veeam Management Pack integrates seamlessly with Microsoft system center, providing complete visibility of your virtual, physical and Veeam Backup & replication infrastructures from a single console. With Veeam MP, you can visualize relationships and dependencies in topology views, drill down in-context, get real-time data and fix problems fast.
- Advanced Hyper-V visibility
With version 7, Veeam Management Pack for system center supports both vSphere and Hyper-V virtual environments, offering the same features for monitoring, reporting and capacity planning for both hypervisors. Veeam Management Pack extends system center's monitoring capabilities to include Hyper-V and vSphere virtual machines and hosts, the hardware, storage and network resources they run on, as well as the Veeam backup & replication infrastructure. Veeam MP automatically integrates system center's native monitoring of critical applications like Microsoft exchange and SQL Server and provides drill-down view from the application, to virtualization layer and further to the hardware sensors data.
- Topology views for fast problem resolution
Veeam's topology views of storage, network and compute environments give you a deep view of critical relationships and dependencies that extends from the hardware level, the virtualization layer, the VMs, all the way to the operating system and the applications running inside a VM.
- Avoid downtime and meet SLAs
If you run a business that is always on, you can't allow performance issues to affect production. And you can't waste time wading through metrics and alerts, only to find out that a problem has already affected your critical business applications.
- Empower your operations team and maximize ROI
If you've already deployed system center, you want to get the most out of your investment in this best-of-breed monitoring framework. Veeam Management Pack integrates directly into the system center operations manager, giving you a unified management interface for monitoring and operations.
- Manage your Veeam backup & replication environment
Veeam Management Pack discovers and displays the topology of the Veeam backup infrastructure. With Veeam MP, your Veeam backup jobs are monitored, and you'll know that your VMs are protected.