Product Id: 29062693
Description: Fujitsu fi-65F - Flatbed scanner - A6 - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - USB 2.0
Mfr Part #: PA03595-B005
The compact, lightweight fi-65F scanner is ideal for busy office and retail environments. It quickly scans important, small documents like passports, IDs, prescriptions, driving licences, customer and medical cards and photographs, and seamlessly integrates with virtually any line of business application (LoB).
- Compact A6 flatbed design suitable for front counter scanning of items such as passports, driving licences, identification cards and more
- Verify personal identity accurately and speedily - perfect for capturing small documents
- Convenient power on/off button and USB power via High Speed USB 2.0 interface
- Mono, grayscale and color document scanning (1 - 2 seconds per A6 page)
- Can be used with or without cover for easier operation
- Automatic deskew and cropping of scanned documents, even with open lid
- Ultra compact and fast
The fi-65F has an impressively small footprint of only 145 x 234 mm, making it ideally suited for even the smallest desktop, reception, check-in desk or cashier booth. It can even be built into the counter-top. The device features High Speed USB 2.0 connectivity, outstanding performance and easy installation. The scanner can be powered through a second USB port on the computer - it can be used easily even in mobile environments where an AC power supply is unavailable. The fi-65F is able to scan A6 sized document in one second. Furthermore, only 0.5 seconds are needed to start scanning. Rapid start-up means customers will not have to wait at the counter.
- No time, no cover, no problem
The Fujitsu fi-65F increases user productivity with fast, one-second image capture (at 200 dpi) and coverless scanning. When full detail is needed, the Fujitsu fi-65F delivers clean, crisp scans up to 148 x 105 mm - in color, grayscale or monochrome - with true, 600 dpi optical resolution. Color scans take just 1.7 seconds at 200 dpi. Coverless scanning eliminates the repetitive task of opening and closing the cover before and after each scan. Simply place documents on the flatbed, press the Scan button and scan! Auto-cropping functions optimize the scan size, which helps to conserve storage resources, and auto deskew orientates the scanned image to the correct orientation regardless of how the original is placed on the flatbed.