Product Id: 28988895
Description: Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance and Analytics - (v. 10.5) - license - ESD
Mfr Part #: R-PC-10.5-ASSW-K9=
Cisco Prime Collaboration removes management complexity and provides automated, accelerated provisioning, real-time monitoring, proactive troubleshooting, and long-term trending and analytics in one integrated product. The solution delivers a premier operations experience through an intuitive user interface and optimized operator methodology, including automated workflows that ease implementation and ongoing administration.
Cisco Prime Collaboration provides efficient, integrated service assurance management through a single, consolidated view of the Cisco voice and video collaboration environment. This includes continuous, real-time monitoring and advanced troubleshooting tools for Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco TelePresence systems including the underlying transport infrastructures.
Using the Analytics module, Cisco Prime Collaboration also provides historical reporting of key performance indicators (KPIs) and helps enable IT network managers to analyze trends for capacity planning, resource optimization, and quality of service. The solution helps track collaboration technology adoption rates in the network and provides metrics to help analyze how users are actually using the collaboration endpoints daily. It also provides insights into key collaboration network resource usage trends. With one year's worth of historical data, many options to slice and dice the reports, and easy report customization, Cisco Prime Collaboration provides actionable information to IT managers, planners, and executives.
- CISCO PRIME COLLABORATION ASSURANCE FEATURES:
- At-a-glance and real-time status views of all faults in the collaboration network
- Event correlation that streamlines dependent events into fewer alarms
- Guided alarm diagnosis using contextual actions
- Automatic forwarding of filtered alarms as traps to other management systems
- Key performance indicator views
- Monitoring of collaboration resource usage
- Graphical views for side-by-side comparison of selected metrics with "zoom-in" capabilities
- Mean Opinion Scores (MOSs) that measure and identify jitter, packet loss, and delay that notify operators of impairments in the network
- Video quality measurements during sessions and precession simulations
- Automatic display of technology-specific diagnostic views based on the device selected
- CISCO PRIME COLLABORATION ANALYTICS FEATURES:
- Visualize the speed of deployment; track service usage distribution by endpoint model and type, determine voice and video service consumption trends
- Analyze trends for least used endpoints
- View statistics on dialed numbers, off net calls, call traffic per location, and traffic type (local, internal, external, and more)
- Help ensure high end-user satisfaction by monitoring call failure trends, service quality distribution by location, and most impacted endpoints
- Track the average bouncing busy hour to determine traffic load and detect trunk capacity, analyze CAC bandwidth, conferencing MCUs, and trunk utilization