Product Id: 28951584
Description: Black Box MediaCento USB Receiver - Video/audio/USB extender - up to 100 m
Mfr Part #: UVX-HDMI-POE-RX
This attractively priced IP streaming solution unicasts HDMI video and audio to a distant screen on your network. Use the MediaCento USB system to distribute digital signage content or other HD video and audio, as well as USB signals, across an Ethernet network.
Because the receiver install directly into your existing LAN infrastructure, integration is easy. There's no need to run expensive dedicated links from a back room to digital signage in lobbies.
The MediaCento IPX PoE Unicast system transmits up to 328 feet (100 m) point to point, but goes even longer with network switches added to the mix. You can even use fiber with media converters to go several miles if needed. Its signal is completely digital from end to end, so your digital content is never compromised.
For use with touchscreen signage applications, use the MediaCento USB units with iCOMPEL Digital Signage players. MediaCento USB can also extend USB signals for devices such as keyboards and mice for management of a remote workstation.
- Receives HDMI video and audio over an Ethernet network
- Extends USB applications, such as touchscreens, keyboards, or mice
- Two-way USB communication is only available to one receiver per transmitter
- System uses existing standards-based Ethernet technology and TCP/IP protocols for extension
- PoE support for remote powering
- Provides very high image quality with visually lossless compression
- EDID copy function for optimal PC-to-screen performance
- Virtually no distance limitations can go as far as your network reaches
- Supports serial connections to switch screens on/off
- HDCP compliant and Blu-ray ready
- Now features lockable power and HDMI connectors for increased reliability
- Lossless compression for HD extension
The MediaCento USB system pocketsize signals so your HD source content can be delivered anywhere you want over Ethernet wiring. Featuring visually lossless compression, the MediaCento USB units transmit broadcast-quality video and audio, and support Full 1080p resolution no matter what the distance, as well as all common PC resolutions (XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WSXGA) up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz.
- Extremely easy to set up and use
The MediaCento USB system also supports RS-232 for configuration and control, and for extending bidirectional control signals. Use this serial link to switch a screen on or off. There's no need to configure any IP settings. Simply use rotary switches to set the transmitter and receiver to the same channel and all IP settings are automatically configured; then just connect your source, your display, and a network switch. It's ready to go!
- PoE powered
The MediaCento USB series can be powered using standard PoE network technology. Using a PoE network switch completely eliminates the need for external power supplies making the installation even easier.