Product Id: 28920479
Description: StarTech.com 2 Port Switched IP PDU - Remotely Managed IP Power Switch - Power control unit (rack-mountable) - AC 110-240 V - Ethernet - output connectors: 2 - 1U - North America - black
Mfr Part #: PDU02IPSC
Power two devices on/off remotely over a LAN or the Internet, plus monitor a connected UPS and sensor data. The PDU02IPSC 2 Port Switched IP PDU with Console and Sensor Port is a single-phase remotely managed power distribution unit that lets you monitor and control power to 2 connected devices over a local IP network or the Internet to reduce downtime.
For simple remote administration, the IP PDU lets you monitor and control your connected equipment, without having to dispatch service personnel to the physical location of your devices. Along with global outlet controls, each individual outlet can be switched on/off independently, power cycled for immediate reboot or rebooted with timed delays, ensuring you have the control you need.
The PDU includes an RJ45 sensor port, allowing you to connect up to 4 Dry Contact Input sensors and configure alerts for status changes. For additional flexibility, this model also has an integrated microphone to detect abnormal noise in the environment, and a vibration sensor, both with configurable alerts. The integrated console port lets you connect a UPS (APC Smart UPS series) via standard RS232 to remotely monitor connection and battery status.
With a user-friendly web interface, this versatile IP power switch provides several features to help you effectively manage your devices. Features include: Auto-Ping functions to detect failed network equipment and perform a power-cycle automatically, per-outlet scheduled power operations and notification of power events through email, SMS or SNMP traps.
- IP-addressable PDU with 2 power outlets
- Console port connects to a UPS via RS232 for monitoring connection status, voltage and battery life
- Supports 4 sets of Dry Contact Input for status monitoring
- Supports power event scheduling on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis
- Individual and global outlet controls
- Auto-Ping can monitor and auto-detect failed network equipment to perform a timed power cycle
- Configurable Email, SMS and SNMP Trap notifications
- Supports Power Start Sequencing to limit in-rush current
- Security features include user account/password, IP or Mac address filters
- Input circuit breaker for overload protection