Product Id: 28875384
Description: Intel Ethernet QSFP+ Twinaxial - Direct attach cable - QSFP+ to QSFP+ - 3 m - twinaxial - for Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-QDA1
Mfr Part #: XLDACBL3
Intel offers Intel Ethernet QSFP+ passive copper cable for customers who would like to deploy Intel Ethernet converged network adapters with a QSFP+ direct attach cable. Intel Ethernet converged network adapters with QSFP+ connectivity deliver proven, reliable solutions for deployments of high density Ethernet. This QSFP+ adapter use the PCI Express v3.0 bus technology for maximum bandwidth and address the increasing capability of the Intel Xeon processor E5/E7 based platforms.
Intel Ethernet QSFP+ Twinaxial cable is 40GBASE-CR4 802.3ba qualified passive copper cable that provides performance by combining four 10 Gb/s SFP+ channels into one affordable high density QSFP+ package.
- QSFP+ directs attach cable offers a highly cost effective way to connect within racks and across adjacent racks
- Fully compatible with Intel Ethernet converged network adapters
- Supports 10-Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3ba 40-Gigabit Ethernet standards
- QSFP+ MSA (Multi-Source-Agreement) compliant
- Zinc die-cast SFP+ and QSFP+ connectors with pull to release latching
- Low cross talk and pair to pair skew maintains signal integrity
- 3x the port density of standard SFP+ product - saves rack space and power
- Reduced power budget and lower port cost compared to optical solutions
- Conforms to environmental standards as described in the product environment content report