Product Id: 28842101
Description: Check Point SmartEvent and SmartReporter bundle for Smart-1 205 Appliance - Subscription license ( 1 year )
Mfr Part #: CPSB-EVS-SM205-1Y
The Check Point SmartEvent Software Blade is a unified security event management and analysis solution that delivers real-time, actionable threat management information. Administrators can quickly identify critical security events, stop threats directly from the event screen, add protections on-the-fly to remediate attacks, all via a single console.
The Check Point SmartReporter Software Blade increases the visibility of security threats by centralizing network security reporting of network, security and user activity into concise predefined or custom-built reports. Easy report generation and automatic distribution save time and money and allow organizations to maximize security investments.
- SMARTEVENT FEATURES:
- Event correlation for firewall, IPS, DLP, endpoints via a single console
- Quickly identify critical security events using timelines, charts and maps
- Move from business view to forensics in just three clicks
- Stop threats and attacks directly from the event screen
- Add protections on-the-fly to remediate attacks
- Block malicious traffic from rogue nations with geo-protection
- Activate unified event analysis on any Check Point security gateway
- SMARTREPORTER FEATURES:
- Centralized reporting of network, security, user activity
- Custom reports can be tailored for unique information requirements
- Provides reporting for regulatory compliance
- Predefined report template options
- Automatic reporting and report distribution
- Streamlines security and network activity trend reporting
- Activate SmartReporter on any Check Point management server
- Save time and reduce costs by leveraging existing security infrastructure
- SMARTEVENT FEATURES:
Single, unified event console for more visibility
SmartEvent provides several security event management real-time views to help you quickly grasp your security situation and act based on what you see, all via a single console. The timeline view enables you to see trends and the propagation of attacks. The charts view provides event statistics in either a pie chart or a bar graph format. The maps view allows you identify potential threats by country.
- Security event analysis tools for faster remediation
SmartEvent provides various tools to help you conduct quick security event analysis and simplify network security management. Events can be dynamically filtered, searched, sorted and grouped to quickly understand your network security status. Based on what you see, you can stop attacks straight from the event screen. Remediate attacks by adding protections on-the-fly. Block malicious traffic from rogue nations with geo-protection.
- Easy integration, flexible scalability, simplified deployment
For easy integration, the SmartEvent Software Blade supports both Check Point security management and multi-domain security management environments, eliminating the need to configure each device separately for log collection and analysis. All objects defined in security management or multi-domain security management (Provider-1) are automatically accessed and used by the SmartEvent server for event policy definition and enforcement.
- Predefined and custom events for ease-of-use
The SmartEvent Software Blade provides a large number of predefined, but easily customizable, security events for quick deployment. IT security administrators can easily create their own events using a wizard for their particular needs.
- SMARTREPORTER FEATURES:
Predefined and custom centralized reporting
The SmartReporter Software Blade provides a large number of predefined reports that simplify network security reporting and save administrative time and cost. Reports can also be tailored to suit the information requirements of different users.
- Automatic report distribution and database maintenance
The SmartReporter Software Blade simplifies network security management by enabling administrators to schedule regular reports without constant manual intervention, allowing for easy trending analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Flexible scalability and simplified deployment
The SmartReporter Software Blade supports both Check Point multi-domain security management and security management environments. Deployments can be implemented to run in parallel, scaling to meet the reporting needs of large-scale environments.
- Regulatory compliance reports
Compliance reports in SmartReporter enable enterprises to report on their regulatory compliance posture. Compliance reports have been mapped to relevant requirements within the PCI, SOX, HIPAA, COBIT and ISO 27002 regulations and standards.