Product Id: 28841157
Description: Juniper Networks JUNOS Space Log Director - License - additional 500 events per second
Mfr Part #: JS-LOGDIRECTOR-500
Log Director combines the Junos Space Network Management Application Platform with a virtual machine log director component. The Junos Space Network Management Application Platformprovides theoptions tomanage andinteract with the virtualmachine component. The Log Director is a virtual machine an integrated solution for data storage. Log Director provides two disks, one for system data and the other for log data.
- Task-oriented GUI to enable users to complete tasks in congruent navigation steps and screen flows without context switches
- Persona-oriented system views and workflows
- Workflow automations for common tasks
- Progressive disclosure for contextual view of the network
- Hosted applications that can be hot-plugged into JUNOS Space platform via global dashboard
- Applications that leverage global platform capabilities but maintain their unique identities
- Distributed fabric of IP-connected physical or virtual appliances of pre-assembled, near-identical full application stacks
- End users who are able to access management applications through a single, public virtual IP
- Fabric that is deployed in active/active cluster configuration
- JUNOS Space environment
JUNOS Space is underpinned by a powerful runtime environment and a programmable application environment. JUNOS Space is implemented as a scalable fabric of physical or virtual appliances that work collaboratively to help you optimize network resiliency, availability, and resource utilization. You can expand or contract the fabric by simply adding or deleting nodes, and the system automatically starts applications and services on active nodes. The JUNOS Space runtime platform is multi-tenant and enables hot-pluggable application deployment and upgrades. JUNOS Space provides a full featured development environment for fast development and monetization of network-aware applications. The JUNOS Space development platform provides a complete rapid application development framework that includes a common infrastructure, a software development kit with prebuilt core services and widgets to allow easy user interface prototyping, and standards-based APIs for third-party application integration. JUNOS Space provides a Web 2.0 GUI and is designed to simplify the way you interact with the system.
- Embedded network infrastructure automation
The JUNOS Space platform allows for total management of your Juniper resources and assets. These include comprehensive inventory management; full configuration of devices and interfaces through device templates that allow an administrator to design configuration templates and push configuration to a device or a group of devices; configuration editing to enable users to edit, add, or delete portions of the configuration; configuration file management to allow users to back up, restore, view, and edit the configuration file for devices under management; and automated management and deployment of software images. These platform functions are embedded within the core platform. In conjunction with multiple add-on applications, users can control any part of their network environment with JUNOS Space. JUNOS Space supports a full portfolio of applications developed by Juniper for automating network infrastructure and operations.
- Third-party developer applications
Third parties and enterprises that build applications on top of the JUNOS Space platform enjoy many advantages in addition to the powerful development environment. These include the reuse of the JUNOS Space runtime fabric for better utilization of processing resources, the security of communication and data persistence, and the usability and flexibility of the web UI.