Product Id: 28821985
Description: HPE Continentalcluster for Linux x86 Base - License + 1 Year 24x7 Support - 1 socket - electronic - Linux
Mfr Part #: BB100ACE
HP Serviceguard for Linux x86 is high availability clustering software designed to protect applications and services from planned and unplanned downtime.
Serviceguard for Linux ensures 24 x 7 application availability by packaging an application or service with its associated resources, and moving that package to other servers as needed. Packages can be moved automatically when Serviceguard detects a failure in a resource, or manually in order to perform system maintenance or upgrades. By monitoring the health of each server (node) within a cluster, Serviceguard for Linux quickly responds to failures such as those that affect processes, memory, LAN media and adapters, disk, operating environments, and more.
Serviceguard for Linux also includes many out-of-the-box features that ensure scalability and allow intricate control over cluster configuration, and optimizes in-house expertise for businesses already running Serviceguard for HP-UX. Application integration toolkits are also available, and serve to quickly integrate complex applications into a Serviceguard for Linux cluster. The application integration toolkit portfolio includes the Serviceguard toolkit for NFS and the Serviceguard contributed toolkit suite which are available at no charge. In addition to high availability within a data center, the Serviceguard solutions for Linux offers a powerful and comprehensive suite of disaster recovery solutions.
- Automatic robust, application failover preserving data integrity
- Contributed toolkits to deploy popular open source and Linux standard services
- Failover IP addresses along with application failover
- Wider support for storage and file systems to use with applications
- Create large clusters up to 32 nodes
- New Serviceguard Manager with browser based GUI for manageability with HP OneView look, feel and operational semantics