Product Id: 28821654
Description: Fluke Networks Gold Support - Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 3 years - for P/N: FI-7000 120
Mfr Part #: GLD3-FI-7000
Gold Support for your FI-7000 FiberInspector Pro allows you to make the most of your FiberInspector Pro purchase while ensuring a higher return on your investment. You will minimize your downtime, receive faster trouble resolution and have total access to all support resources.
What do you get with Gold Support for your FI-7000 FiberInspector Pro?
Repairs and loaner equipment - If your FI-7000 FiberInspector Pro should fail, Fluke Networks will deliver a loaner unit via next business day delivery to keep you up and running. Fluke Networks will repair your FiberInspector Pro and replace defective accessories that came with your unit at no charge, with "first on bench" priority, and return it to you - all shipping paid by Fluke Networks.
Accessory Replacement - Some accessories are essential to testing and certifying cable. If any accessory that comes with your FI-7000 FiberInspector Pro are qualified as defective or faulty by the technical assistance center, it will be replaced free of charge. Modules are limited to replacement of one set per year, provided they have met the aforementioned criteria.
Gold Lifetime BuyBack Guarantee - Buy the tools you need now knowing that Fluke Networks will buy it back when it's time for a new one. Get 100% cash back within 30 days, 60% within 1 year, and 15% after a year for the life of your tester covered by Gold. (Full terms and conditions can be found at www.flukenetworks.com/GoldBuyBack.) (Currently not available within Asia).
Access to live 24 x 7 technical support - Extend the expertise of your staff. Gold Support includes priority access to the world-class Technical Assistance Center (TAC). The centers in Seattle, WA and Eindhoven, NL employ a full staff of highly trained technical experts that are on call, including weekends and through the night, to answer complex troubleshooting questions, including GOLD only services such as: Test set-up and instrument configuration, Fiber testing, Test results interpretation. Let Fluke Networks help you get the most out of your FI-7000 FiberInspector Pro and understand the results you are seeing.
Unlimited access to the Knowledge Base - You'll have an open door to valuable proprietary information we've gathered from helping customers over the years. It also includes helpful technical articles written by the experts.
Member Only promotions - Your membership qualifies you for "Members Only" promotions and programs. This includes product discounts, access to reconditioned equipment at special prices and other incredible values.
Ensure that you are getting the most out of your FI-7000 FiberInspector Pro with Gold Support Services.
- Software and firmware upgrades---Your product will never be out of date. You'll receive access to all software upgrades via "My Account", giving you the latest functionality, improving technical efficiency and troubleshooting. Upgrades also include Management Information Base (MIB) library updates for applicable products.
- Unlimited 24x7 technical support---Extend the expertise of your staff. Gold support includes priority access to our world class Technical Assistance Center (TAC) via members-only phone numbers. Our centers in Eindhoven (NL) and Seattle, WA (USA) employ a full staff of highly trained technical experts that are on call, including weekends and through the night when most network changes are implemented, to answer complex troubleshooting questions.
- Unlimited access to Fluke Networks Knowledge Base---You’ll have an open door to valuable proprietary information we’ve gathered from helping customers over the years. It also includes helpful technical articles written by our experts.
- Members-Only promotions---Your membership qualifies you for “Members Only” promotions and programs. This includes product discounts, access to reconditioned equipment at special prices and other incredible values.
- Training opportunities---As a Gold Support Member, you have access to our growing library of online training materials, including on-demand training videos and webcasts via MyAccount at www.flukenetworks.com/myaccount.