Product Id: 28817359
Description: Cisco ASR 1000 Series Fixed Ethernet Line Card - Expansion module - 10Gb Ethernet x 6 - for ASR 1001, 1001-X, 1002, 1002-F, 1002-X, 1002-X, 10G,, 1004, 1006, 1013
Mfr Part #: ASR1000-6TGE=
The Cisco ASR 1000 Series Fixed Ethernet Line Card is a fixed-port Ethernet line card for the Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers. The line card is capable of 40-Gbps full-duplex traffic forwarding using a fixed-port interface design. This line card has twenty 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports and two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
The Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) and 10-Gbps SFP (XFP) modules allow you to configure the line card for different media types and different optical requirements, as available. The line cards have one power LED, one line-card status LED, and 22 port or link-status LEDs.
The Cisco ASR 1000 Series Fixed Ethernet Line Cards have the twenty 1 Gigabit Ethernet and two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports built in, allowing the Cisco ASR 1000 Series Routers to achieve greater Ethernet density and a lower price per port. The Ethernet line card takes the slot of the SIP with the twenty 1 Gigabit Ethernet and two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports built in.
- Carrier Ethernet, IEEE Standard 1588, SyncE (SyncE), and ITU-T Y.1731
- Low price per port
- Rich Ethernet Layer 2, Layer 3, IP, IPv6, and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) packet-processing capabilities as previously provided on Cisco ASR 1000 platforms
- Ingress and egress QoS as previously provided on Cisco ASR 1000 platforms
- Egress queuing capability as previously provided on Cisco ASR 1000 platforms
- High- and low-priority lanes to Cisco ASR 1000 Series Embedded Services Processor (ESP) for high priority, low-latency forwarding