Product Id: 28813234
Description: FireEye NX 4400 - Security appliance - GigE - 1U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: 4400NX-HW
The FireEye NX series identifies and blocks zero-day Web exploits, droppers (binaries), and multi-protocol callbacks to help organizations scale their advanced threat defenses across a range of deployments, from the multi-gigabit headquarters down to remote, branch, and mobile offices.
Cybercriminals use the web as a primary threat vector to deliver zero-day exploits and malicious URLs in E-mail and exfiltrate data. The FireEye NX series is a group of threat prevention platforms designed to stop drive-by downloads and blended web and E-mail attacks. In addition, the FireEye NX series offers a defense against infections that take place outside the network.
- Deploys in-line (block/monitor mode) or out-of-band (TCP reset mode/monitor mode)
- Analyzes all suspicious web objects including PDFs, Flash, multimedia formats, and ZIP/RAR/TNEF archives as well as blocks outbound malware to thwart data exfiltration
- Streamlines incident response prioritization with AV-Suite integration
- Integrates with FireEye EX series to stop blended spear-phishing attacks
- Distributes threat intelligence locally to the entire FireEye deployment and globally to the FireEye customer base through the FireEye DynamicThreat Intelligence (DTI) cloud
- Real-time threat prevention blocks web-based attacks
The FireEye NX platforms can be deployed in-line at Internet egress points to block Web exploits and outbound multi-protocol callbacks. Utilizing the FireEye Multi-Vector Virtual Execution (MVX) engine, the FireEye NX series confirms zero-day attacks, creates real-time threat intelligence, and captures dynamic callback destinations. In monitor mode, it signals incident response mechanisms. In out-of-band, prevention mode, the FireEye NX series issues TCP resets for out-of-band blocking of TCP, UDP, or HTTP connections.
- Fights blended attacks across web and E-mail threat vectors
The FireEye platform protects against blended, advanced attacks that use Web, spear-phishing E-mails, and zero-day exploits. With the FireEye NX, EX, and CM series, customers get real-time protection against malicious URLs and the ability to connect the dots of a blended attack.
- Protects against unknown, zero-day attacks
The FireEye NX series uses the signature-less FireEye MVX engine which executes suspicious binaries and web objects against a range of browsers, plug-ins, applications, and operating environments that track vulnerability exploitation, memory corruption, and other malicious actions. As the attack plays out, the FireEye MVX engine captures callback channels, dynamically creates blocking rules, and transmits this information back to the FireEye NX platform.
- Streamlined incident prioritization
With the FireEye AV-Suite, each malicious object can be further analyzed to determine if anti-virus vendors were able to detect the malware stopped by the FireEye NX platform. This enables customers to more efficiently prioritize incident response.
- Dynamic threat intelligence sharing
The resulting dynamically generated, real-time threat intelligence produced by the FireEye NX helps all FireEye products protect the local network. This intelligence includes callback coordinates and communication characteristics which can be shared globally through the FireEye Dynamic Threat Intelligence (DTI) cloud to notify all subscribers of new threats.
- No rules tuning and near-zero false positives
The NX series is a group of easy-to-manage, clientless platforms that deploy in under 60 minutes and requires absolutely no tuning. It offers flexible deployment modes, including out-of- band via a TAP/SPAN, in-line monitoring, or in-line active blocking.