Product Id: 28780441
Description: everRun Enterprise - License - 2 sockets server - Linux, Win
Mfr Part #: EE0001
Stratus everRun Enterprise Edition is a downtime prevention software solution that keeps your Windows and Linux applications up and running, ensuring business continuity and data integrity - easily and affordably. Unlike other solutions, Stratus everRun Enterprise prevents downtime, rather than recovering from it. And that difference has a big impact on your revenue, costs, customer satisfaction goals and efficiency rates.
everRun Enterprise is easy to use. With click and go installation and centralized management tools for complete command and control of your IT world, it couldn't be simpler. And its comprehensive monitoring and notification features are just one reason Stratus calls it "worry-free computing". Utilize existing competencies within your organization and industry standard hardware. This availability solution can run both your single and multi-threaded Windows and Linux applications fault tolerantly, with no changes to your applications.
- Prevents application downtime locally, cross-campus
- Enables business continuity and compliance
- Ensures no business interruptions or in-flight data loss
- Provides integrated disaster recovery
- Works with off-the shelf industry standard servers
- Installs easily and affordably without the need for specialized IT staff
- Functions application and hardware independent
- Requires no modifications to applications
- Operates in physical, virtual and cloud environments
- Protects entire servers or select data
- Adapts to changing business requirements with scalable system
- Provides fault tolerant or high availability protection for symmetric multiprocessor (SMP) and multi-core workloads
- Achieve continuous availability with the availability engine
The availability engine lies at the heart of Stratus everRun Enterprise. It ensures you won't have business interruptions because your applications co-exist on two virtual machines, with no changes to your applications, data loss or machine restarts.
- Know when to take action with the watchdog service
Stratus's support center constantly monitors your system and automatically notifies you should an issue arise.
- Save time with the stratus one view console
Monitor and manage solution instances across multiple deployments from a centralized location. Build, designate and deploy servers and virtual machines and designate systems for disaster recovery.
- Simplify and optimize application and system performance with application monitoring
Get complete performance visibility across dynamic IT environments. Know immediately when an application or device is down and have it restart instantly to minimize the impact of downtime.
- Protect against localized disaster with SplitSite cross-campus downtime prevention
SplitSite provides application fault tolerance across geographically separated sites using synchronous replication.
- Mitigate disaster impact with disaster recovery
Get up and running faster than ever before with built-in asynchronous replication between sites over a wide area network connection.